SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND CLASSICAL ENTREPRISE WITH SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY ANALYSIS: ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES
integration, social entrepreneurship, social business, classical entrepreneurship, development, responsibility, society, trend.
The article is devoted to the study of the concept of "social entrepreneurship" and "social business" amid rapid development and integration of classical entrepreneurship, its basic principles and business models. The authors identify the role of social issues and society as a motivating factor for the creation of social enterprises. Theoretical interpretation of the concepts of "traditional enterprise with social responsibility", "social entrepreneurship", "social business" has been given. The importance of business social responsibility and cooperation with social enterprises has been outlined. Based on the comparative analysis, the main differences and common features of a classic enterprise with social responsibility and social entrepreneurship have been identified. This allowed to highlight the advantages and disadvantages of each form of management. The world trend of social entrepreneurship development and the importance of introducing social responsibility for businesses have been determined. Five opportunities for the development of social entrepreneurship in Ukraine have been studied. It has been proved that the lack of social entrepreneurship regulatory framework is an obstacle to the development of social entrepreneurship and its consolidation as an innovative form of management. Analysis of the best country for the development of social entrepreneurship has been provided and the leading countries in the development of the form of management with social guidelines have been identified. It has been proved that the main objective of social entrepreneurship is to solve the problems of society, which is a priority in the activity, and to obtain certain benefits.
2. Lunkina T. I., Ivanenko H. Yu. (2019) Osoblyvosti rozvytku sotsialnoho pidpryiemnytstva: zakordonnyi dosvid [Features of the development of social entrepreneurship: foreign experience]. Elektronne naukove fakhove vydannia z ekonomichnykh nauk «Modern Economics», № 5, S.142-147. URL : https://modecon.mnau.edu.ua. [in Ukrainian].
3. Kozhemiachenko, O.O., Solosich, O. S., Holub, M. O. (2018) Sotsialne pidpryiemnytstvo: svitovyi dosvid ta aspekty stanovlennia v Ukraini [Social entrepreneurship: world experience and aspects of becoming in Ukraine]. Suchasni problemy ekonomiky i pidpryiemnytstvo. № 21. S.140-149 [in Ukrainian].
4. Horishna, N.M. (2016) Fenomen sotsialnoho pidpryiemnytstva: sutnist i kryterii [The phenomenon of social entrepreneurship: essence and criteria]. Naukovyi Visnyk Uzhhorodskoho universytetu. Seriia: «Pedahohika. Sotsialna robota». Vypusk 2 (39). S. 58-61. [in Ukrainian].
5. Pryshchak, M. D., Lesko, O. Y. (2016) Psykholohiia upravlinnia v orhanizatsii [Management Psychology in Organization]. Vinnytsia: VNTU, 2016. 150 s. [in English].
6. HR, Recruiting Trends in South Korea. URL : https://pidru4niki.com/1267100562889/politekonomiya/pidpriyemnitstvo_vidi_pidpriyemstv. [in English].
7. Social business is one of the trends. URL : https://biggggidea.com/practices/1196/. [in English].
8. Social entrepreneurship: where the world and Ukraine are moving. URL : https://zn.ua/ukr/SOCIUM/socialne-pidpriyemnictvo-kudi-ruhayutsya-svit-i-ukrayina-333573_.html. [in English].
9. 5 great opportunities for the development of social entrepreneurship in Ukraine. URL : https://delo.ua/business/5-mozhlivostej-dlja-rozvitku-socialnogo-pidprijemnictva-v-ukraji-341252/. [in English].
10. Social Entrepreneurship: An Effective Tool for Overcoming Social Challenges in Ukraine? URL : https://socialbusiness.in.ua/knowledge_base/sotsial-ne-pidpryiemnytstvo-efektyvnyy-instrument-podolannia-sotsial-nykh-vyklykiv-v-ukraini/ [in English].