ECONOMIC CONTENT OF THE CATEGORY "PRODUCTION INVENTORIES" IN THE CONTEXT OF ORGANIZATION OF ACCOUNTING AND CONTROL IN AN INDUSTRIAL ENTERPRISE ENTERPRISES
budgeting, budget, digital economy, business digitalization
The article examines the economic category of "inventories" through the prism of the system of organization of accounting and control of industrial enterprise management. It is proved that a comprehensive approach to the interpretation of the concept of inventories is a necessary condition for the rational organization of accounting and control of production activities. The views of various scientists on the definition of the economic category "inventories" have been highlighted and on the basis of the study the author's definition of this concept has been proposed. It has been substantiated that the study of inventories in terms of means of production makes it possible to build an effective system of accounting and control of existing assets in the enterprise.
The necessity of improving the formation of information on the movement of inventories and their reflection in financial accounting is proved. As a result of the study, the approach to the formation of accounting policies of industrial enterprises in terms of inventories by expanding its structural elements to ensure the complexity of the accounting process, which leads to a qualitatively higher level of accounting procedures given the formation of financial results.
Proposals are given to determine the sequence of stages of internal control in the process of checking operations on the use of inventories in order to provide the management of the enterprise with operational information for management decisions. The solution of a set of controversial issues regarding the accounting and information provision of stocks is relevant for Ukrainian enterprises today and requires further research in order to form a more effective accounting and management model.
2. Polozhennya (standart) bukhhaltersʹkoho obliku 9 «Zapasy»: Nakaz Ministerstva finansiv Ukrayiny [Regulation (standard) of accounting 9 "Inventories": Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine]. № 246 – (Natsionalʹnyy standart Ukrayiny).
3. Fedak, L.M. (2012) Zapasy pidpryyemstv: sutnistʹ ta klasyfikatsiya [Stocks of enterprises: essence and classification] Visnyk Khmelʹnytsʹkoho natsionalʹnoho universytetu. Seriya: Ekonomichni nauky, vol. 1, pp. 157–162.
4. Instruktsiya pro zastosuvannya Planu rakhunkiv bukhhaltersʹkoho obliku aktyviv, kapitalu, zobov'yazanʹ i hospodarsʹkykh operatsiy pidpryyemstv i orhanizatsiy: zatv. nakazom Ministerstva finansiv Ukrayiny [Instructions on the application of the Chart of Accounts for accounting of assets, capital, liabilities and business operations of enterprises and organizations: approved. by order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine].– № 291 – (Normatyvnyy dokument. Instruktsiya).
5. Instructions on the application of the Chart of Accounts for accounting of assets, capital, liabilities and business operations of enterprises and organizations: approved. by order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine [Effective from 1999-11-30] .– № 291 - (Normative document. Instruction)
6. Nesterenko S.S. (2013) Sutnistʹ oblikovoyi polityky, yiyi znachennya i vymohy, problemy formuvannya ta shlyakhy yikh vyrishennya [The essence of accounting policy, its meaning and requirements, problems of formation and ways to solve them] Ekonomichni nauky. Ceriya: Oblik i finansy, vol. 10(4)., pp. 24–31.
7. Bondarenko N. M. (2017) Orhanizatsiya vnutrishnʹoho kontrolyu zapasiv na pidpryyemstvi [Organization of internal control of stocks at the enterprise] Naukovyy visnyk Mizhnarodnoho humanitarnoho universytetu. Seriya : Ekonomika i menedzhment, vol. 23(2)., pp. 97–100.