BUDGETING AS A BASIC FINANCIAL PLANNING
Based on the strategic objectives of the enterprise, has been determined relevance of budgeting and has been identified as essential to the effective development of operation activities. It`s proven, that budgeting – the process of organization the financial and economic management of economic entities, which based on the development of budget for responsibility centers and activities, monitoring of their implementation, analysis of budget anomalies and regulation of economic activity to harmonize and achieve results at all management levels. The rationale for the role of budgeting in financial planning is treated differently by scientists: establishment budget milestones without assigning lead; formation of the financial structure of an instrument of financial planning and controlling; that the budget is a management technology. It has been determined that budgeting, as a management technology, should include three interrelated constituent parts: technology (targets and standards, budget types, budget consolidation schemes, formats), organization (liability centers, budgeting and budgetary control regulations, distribution of roles and responsibilities between different management levels, slotting systems) and automation of financial calculation. Main causes of necessity for implementation budgeting in domestic enterprises are: lack of information on real costs, expenses and income in the enterprises; misuse of organization resources; significant financial loss; foreclosure crisis. Scientifically based budgeting principles established the practical application of which is a prerequisite for effective budgetary planning. The role of budgeting in financial planning was justified as well as its benefits for domestics’ enterprises. A number of problems need to be solved to realize of benefits of enterprises budgeting, namely: economic, technical, organization, social and information.
2. Nemirovskiy, I.B., Starozhukov, I.A. (2006). Byudzhetuvannya. Vid stratehiyi do byudzhetu - pokrokove kerivnytstvo. [Budgeting. From strategy to budget - a step-by-step guide]. Moscow: Publishing House «Williams» [in Russian].
3. Tyrinov, A.V. (2019). Orhanizatsiya byudzhetuvannya na pidpryyemstvi yak chastyna upravlinsʹkoho obliku [Organization of budgeting at the enterprise as part of management accounting]. Naukovyy visnyk Khersonsʹkoho derzhavnoho universytetu. Ekonomichni nauky – Kherson State University Bulletin. Economic Sciences, 34, 149-152 [in Ukrainian].
4. Pozhueva, T.A. (2017). Byudzhetuvannya yak napryamok udoskonalennya systemy upravlinnya diyalʹnistyu pidpryyemstv [Budgeting as a direction of improving the management system of enterprises]. Bulletin of Economic Science of Ukraine, 1, 73–77 [in Ukrainian].
5. Rudik, N.I. (2018). Rozvytok byudzhetuvannya yak marketinhovoyi upravlinsʹkoyi tekhnolohiyi. [Development of budgeting as a marketing management technology]. Hlobalʹni ta natsionalʹni problemy ekonomiky – Global and national economic problems, 21, 392-395 [in Ukrainian].
6. Golov, S.F (2004). Upravlinsʹkyy oblik: pidruchnyk - 2-he vyd [ Management accounting: textbook - 2nd ed]. Kyiv: Libra [in Ukrainian].
7. Savchuk, B.P. (2008). Praktychna entsyklopediya. Finansovyy menedzhment. 3-e yzd. [Practical encyclopedia. Financial management. 3rd ed]. Kiev: Companion Group [in Ukrainian].
8. Shim, D. K., Siegel, D. G. (2001). Osnovy komertsiynoho byudzhetuvannya. pokrokove kerivnytstvo [The basics of commercial budgeting. Step by step guide]. Moscow: Azbuka [in Russian].
9. Burtsev, V.V. (2005). Cherez byudzhetuvannya do efektyvnoho menedzhmentu [Through budgeting to effective management]. Financoviy menedzhment – Financial management, 1, 33-40 [in Russian].
10. Kuzmin, A.E., Melnik, A.H. (2008). Byudzhetuvannya na pidpryyemstvi: navch. posib [Budgeting at the enterprise: textbook. way]. Kyiv: Condor, 312 [in Ukrainian].
11. Onishchenko, S. (2006). Byudzhetuvannya v systeme finansovoho upravlinnya pidpryyemstvom. [Budgeting in the system of financial management of the enterprise]. Bukhhaltersʹkyy oblik i audit – Accounting and Auditing, 6, 42-50 [in Ukrainian].
12. Khutsky, V.E. Gamayunov, V.V., Sizovа, T.V. (2006). Vnutrifirmove byudzhetuvannya: Nastilʹna knyha z postanovky finansovoho planuvannya [Intrafirm Budgeting: A Handbook for Setting Financial Planning]. Moscow: Finance and Statistics [in Russian].
13. Shapiro, J. (2006). Modelyuvannya lantsyuha postavok [Supply chain modeling]; per. from English ed. Lukinsky, V.S. SPb. : Peter [in Russian].