CRISIS PHENOMENA AT MECHANICAL ENGINEERING ENTERPRISES: CAUSES, PROBLEMS OF ANTI-CRISIS MANAGEMENT, WAYS TO OVERCOME
Today's situation in Ukraine has a negative impact on the engineering industry. Political and economic instability, the war in the east and the global financial crisis have led to a systemic crisis in the national economy. The set of negative factors that prompted the crisis processes require the creation and application of a mechanism of crisis management, based on a comprehensive analysis of the dynamics and factors of their occurrence. The crisis as a phenomenon in the machine-building enterprise is caused by poor management and strategy of the organization, ineffective efforts to maintain a competitive position in the market. The conceptual apparatus on the research topic is considered in the article. A socio-economic analysis of the state of the machine-building industry has been carried out. External and internal factors of crisis phenomena at the enterprise are considered. The types of crises that occur in the engineering industry have been identified. The relationship between anti-crisis crisis management as an anti-crisis potential for overcoming crises is described. Crisis phenomena were identified on the example of an individual enterprise. Features and conditions that determine the effectiveness of the mechanism of crisis management in machine-building enterprises were considered. It was found that the anti-crisis management of the enterprise is also influenced by additional factors that are formed on certain grounds: scale, condition, causes. It is established that the main anti-crisis potential includes the following components: production, financial, resource, organizational and managerial, information, labor. The main ways of counteracting crisis phenomena at the enterprise of PAT AK «Bohdan Motors» are considered. The main causes of the crisis were identified at the analyzed enterprise and the problems of anti-crisis management were identified. It was found that effective incentives for crisis management will be: insurance of financial risks to cover the equity deficit, taking measures to achieve receivables, reducing financial transactions in the most risky areas of activity, the introduction of crisis rehabilitation and restructuring.
2. Vynokurova, O.I. (2014). Rol biznes-planuvannia v antykryzovomu upravlinni pidpryiemstv [The role of business planning in anti-crisis management of enterprises]. Naukovyi visnyk Natsionalnoi akademii statystyky, obliku ta audytu – Scientific Bulletin of the National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Auditing, 3 (42), 54–61 [in Ukrainian].
3. Voitsekhovskaia, A.N. (2005). Antykryzysnoe upravlenye fynansamy predpryiatyia [Anti-crisis management of enterprise finances]. Visnyk Kyivskoho instytutu biznesu ta tekhnolohii – Bulletin of the Kyiv Institute of Business and Technology, 1, 70-72 [in Ukrainian].
4. Huk, O.V. (2015). Antykryzove upravlinnia yak sposib zapobihannia bankrutstvu pidpryiemstva [Anti-crisis management as a way to prevent bankruptcy of the enterprise]. Ekonomika: realii chasu. Naukovyi zhurnal – Economics: the realities of time. Scientific journal, 6 (22), 193–198 [in Ukrainian].
5. Davydenko, V.V. (2016). Vykorystannia preventyvnoho antykryzovoho upravlinnia v diialnosti pidpryiemstv [The use of preventive anti-crisis management in the activities of enterprises]. Ekonomichnyi visnyk Natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu Ukrainy «Kyivskyi politekhnichnyi instytut» – Economic Bulletin of the National Technical University of Ukraine «Kyiv Polytechnic Institute», 13, 279-283 [in Ukrainian].
6. Dmytrenko, A.I. (2009). Stratehii antykryzovoi diialnosti promyslovykh pidpryiemstv [Strategies of anti-crisis activity of industrial enterprises]. Visnyk Kryvorizkoho ekonomichnoho instytutu KNEU – Visnyk of Kryvyi Rih Economic Institute of KNEU, 4 (20), 49-53 [in Ukrainian].
7. Zanora, V. O. (2011). Stan pidpryiemstv mashynobudivnoi haluzi Ukrainy [The state of enterprises of the machine-building industry of Ukraine]. Vseukrainskyi naukovo-vyrobnychyi zhurnal. Stalyi rozvytok ekonomiky. Ekonomika ta upravlinnia natsionalnym hospodarstvom – All-Ukrainian scientific and production journal. Sustainable economic development. Economics and management of the national economy, 3, 37- 41 [in Ukrainian].
8. Garkusha, N.M., Tsukanova, O.V., & Goroshanska, O.O. (2012). Modeli i metody pryiniattia rishen v analizi ta audyti: navch. posib. [Models and methods of decision making in analysis and audit: textbook]. Kyiv: Znannia [in Ukrainian].
9. Ofitsiinyi sait PAT AK «Bohdan Motors» [Official site of PJSC JSC «Bogdan Motors»] busplant.bogdan.ua. Retrieved from http://busplant.bogdan.ua/ [in Ukrainian].
10. Pohrishchuk, H.B. (2016). Identyfikatsiia finansovoi kryzy na pidpryiemstvi [Identification of the financial crisis at the enterprise]. Ekonomika ta suspilstvo – Economy and Society, 3, 463–469. Retrieved from http://dspace.wunu.edu.ua/handle/316497/5629 [in Ukrainian].
11. Rekova, N.Iu., & Yasynska, N.A. (2015). Antykryzovi rezervy formuvannia finansovoho potentsialu instytutsiinoi infrastruktury [Anti-crisis reserves of formation of financial potential of institutional infrastructure]. Molodyi vchenyi: naukovyi zhurnal – Young scientist: scientific journal, 12 (28), 82–89 [in Ukrainian].
12. Skibitskyi, O.M. (2009). Antykryzovyi menedzhment [Crisis management]. Kyiv: Center for Educational Literature [in Ukrainian].
13. Cherep, A.V., & Korzhenevska, V.M. (2017). Vykorystannia ekonomichnykh instrumentiv v systemi antykryzovoho upravlinnia pidpryiemstvom [The use of economic instruments within the system of enterprise crisis management]. Aktualni problemy ekonomiky – Actual problems of economy, 1 (187), 177-187 [in Ukrainian].
14. Yarenko, A.V. (2015). Systematyzatsiia kilkisnykh metodiv prohnozuvannia koniektury rynku v marketynhovykh doslidzhenniam [Systematization of quantitative methods of forecasting market conditions in marketing research]. Visnyk KNU TD. Seriia «Ekonomichni nauky» – Bulletin of KNU TD. Economic Sciences Series, 3 (87), 11-18 [in Ukrainian].