UNDERSTANDING THE ESSENCE OF LAWFUL PSYCHOLOGICAL INFLUENCE BY INTERROGATORS AS A PREDICTOR OF ITS EFFECTIVE USE IN PROFESSIONAL FIELD
The article contains exposition of description of scientific researches and theoretical generalizations of the phenomenon of psychological influence in professional activity of investigator. It was set that the most investigated give alike determinations of psychological influence semantically, underlining here such his individual signs as “intersubject character” (it is underlined in most determinations, that it is influence of one man on other), presence of conscious intention in influence from the side of initiator, presence of subject and object of influence, presence of elements of compulsion in relation to other person (making alteration to her behavior, compulsion, and others like that). Minority of determinations of psychological influence, certainly, that represent influence of one person directly on the sphere of thinking other, or realization of influence of physical cooperation facilities. In theory the differences of legitimate and illegal influence are reasonable in an inquisitional process. The results of questionnaire of investigators, that allowed to educe the specific of understanding of essence of psychological influence respondents, are analysed. Set signs that characterize, in opinion of investigators, concept of legitimate and not legitimate psychological influence. There was the studied difference of understanding of application of psychological influence in inquisitional activity, that was distinguished by the signs of legality, tactics of inquisitional actions, methods, receptions and facilities of the use of influence. Certain basic signs that in opinion of respondents are effective during application in professional activity by investigators. By the basic signs of effective psychological influence in inquisitional actions were set: achievement of his results, readiness of personality to the collaboration with an investigator after influence, summer residence of truthful testimonies and change of behavior of person. The features of differentiation of legitimate and illegal influence are analysed in inquisitional actions, facilities of his realization. As a result was drawn conclusion, that as signs of effective psychological influence the achievements of his results come forward in inquisitional actions, readiness of personality to the collaboration with an investigator after influence, a summer residence of truthful testimonies and change of behavior of person are under the action of investigator.
2. Гончаренко В.Г., Гончаренко С.В. Критерії допустимості психологічного впливу на досудовому слідстві. Вісник Академії адвокатури України. 2010. № 3. С. 107–116.
3. Землянская Е.В. Судебно-психологическая экспертиза личности. Вестник по педагогике и психологии Южной Сибири. 2016. № 2. С. 79–87.
4. Коновалова В.О., Шепітько В.Ю. Юридична психологія : підручник. Харків : Право, 2008. 240 с.
5. Мілорадова Н.Е. Особливості діяльнісного компонента професіогенезу слідчих органів досудового розслідування. Теорія і практика сучасної психології. 2019. № 1. Т. 1. С. 188–193.
6. Сокиран Ф.М. Характеристика тактичних прийомів психологічного впливу у криміналістичній діяльності слідчого. Криміналістичний вісник. 2014. № 1 (21). С. 45–52.