THE TECHNOLOGIES OF PSYCHOLOGICAL PROPHYLACTICS IN THE CONTEXT OF ONTOGENESIS AND DYSONTOGENESIS OF ADOLESCENTS’ PERSONAL FORMATION
The article presents the results of training program creation and testing. This program of psychological prevention is aimed at harmonizing of the adolescents’ personal forming. The specificity of the program lies in its focus on working with three main spheres of personality: cognitive, affective and behavioural, as well as in the methodological focus on general principles and separate methods of cognitive-behavioural therapy. The aim of the article is to present the methodological orientation and content of the program, as well as to analyse the results of its implementation within three groups of adolescents: those who have hearing and visual impairments, and those who do not have disorders of analysers. Questionnaires and subjective scaling were used as research methods. During the statistical analysis of the data, the two samples were compared (before and after the training work) using Student's t-test, analysis of mean indexes and standard deviations. The obtained results testify the high efficiency of training work with each of the adolescents’ categories, as well as the possibility and feasibility of its use in the format of group work (face-to-face meetings) and in the distance format using specially designed online tasks. The most effective was the work with adolescents who belong to the conditional-normative group, as well as with those who have hearing impairments. This allowed making an attempt to combine participants from these two categories into a single inclusive group. The results of this group confirm the effectiveness of work in this format. Conclusions. The described program of psychological prevention can be used for practical work with adolescents whose personal development occurs both in the context of ontogenesis and in the context of dysontogenesis. Prospects for further activities in this direction are to improve the online modification of the program and to develop the specific algorithms for its implementation on the basis of existing Internet platforms designed for such work.
2. Арнц А. Схема-терапія: модель роботи з частками. Львів : Свічадо, 2014. 264 с.
3. Caspi A., Roberts B., Shiner R (2005) Personality Development: Stability and Change. – Annual Reviews of Psychology. P. 453–571.
4. Круглова Т.Е. Особенности эмоциональной сферы подростков с разной успеваемостью. Молодой ученый. 2017. № 9(143). С. 281–284.
5. Лукьянова И.И. Базовые потребности возраста как основа развития социальной компетентности у подростков. Психологическая наука и образование. 2011. № 4. С. 41–47.
6. World Health Organization (2016). Intervention Guide for mental, neurological and substance use disorders in non-specialized health settings. ISBN: 9789241549790.
7. Beck, A. (2014). Depression: Causes and Treatment, Second Edition. Pennsylvania: University of Pennsylvania Press.
8. Greenberg, L. & Paivio, S. (2007). Working with Emotions in Psychiatry. New York : The Guilford Press.
9. Изард К. Психология эмоций. Санкт-Петербург : Питер, 2012. 464 с. ISBN: 5314000679.
10. Martell, C., Dimidjian, S. & Herman-Dunn, R. (2010). Behavioral activation for depression: a clinician’s guide. The Guilford Press. New Yourk.