DIAGNOSTICS OF INNOVATIVE BASIS OF NATIONAL ECONOMY DEVELOPMENT
The article presents the results of research by scientists from various scientific schools that is devoted to the impact of innovative processes on the development of the national economy. It presented an algorithm for the diagnostics the stability of functioning of large-scale economic and production systems at the national level in the long term, founded a subject of diagnostics in anti-crisis management,proved that the effective diagnostics can greatly improve the efficiency of development of the socio-economic system, proposed economic and mathematical tools, and concerning the diagnostics of these processes – this makes it possible to determine the essential components of a systematic approach for the development of methodological foundations for the study of the sustainable development of largescale (national level) socio-economic systems, and above all, their innovative component, as a basis for ensuring long-term development.
2. Heisenberg, V. (1987). Steps beyond the horizon. Progress. 368 [In English].
3. Greiner, L. (1972). Evolution and revolution as organizations grow. Harvard Business Review. Vol. 50. (40). 37-46 [In English].
4. Rapoport, V. (1988). Management diagnostics: practical experience and implementation. Economics, 127 [In Russian].
5. Eliseeva, I., Uzbashev, M. (1998). General theory of statistics: textbook. – 3rd ed. Finance and statistics, 368 [In Russian].
6. Zabrodskiy, V., Kyzym, N. (2000). Diagnosis of financial stability of production and economic systems. Business Inform, 108. [In Russian].
7. Korotkov, E. (1997). Management concept. Decka, 304. [In Russian].
8. Lytvak, B. (2000). Development of management decision. Delo, 392. [In Russian].
9. Solokha, D., Bandura, M., Savchenko, M., Moreva, V. (2011). Methodological bases of management of sustainable innovative development of potential of social and economic systems of the region: monograph. Knowledge, 431. [in Ukrainian].
10. Nelson, R. Unter, S. G. (2000). Evolutionary theory of economic change. Finstatinform, 474.
11. Bersutskiy, I., Lepa, N., Bersutskiy, A. (2002). Decision making in the management of economic objects: methods and models. Southeast Co., Ltd., 276.
12. Ryan, B. (1998). Strategic accounting for the Manager.Moscow: Audit, UNITY. 616.