IMPROVING FUNCTIONAL PREPAREDNESS OF FOOTBALL PLAYERS ON THE BASIS OF MODELING OF DETERMINED FORMS OF ORGANIZATION OF TRAINING PROCESS
In modern football, the result depends on many aspects of the functional training of athletes, including technical, tactical, physical, physiological and psychological factors, as well as fitness and health of individual athletes. Diagnosis of functional readiness of football players allows to analyze these factors on separate components and, to use the received information for adjustment of programs of construction of trainings, their short-term and longterm planning, choosing of players for a match, etc. Organizing the study, we assumed that the use in this process of a program adapted to the specific conditions of football, age and qualifications of athletes, will provide objective information about the dynamics of relevant indicators and, on this basis, to improve training management technology using adequate training loads. Implementation of the program based on modeling of deterministic forms of training process, which sets the load parameters: the intensity of training effects and their duration, duration and nature of rest between exercises, their ratio and dosage, in the training process, will increase the level of functional readiness and potential opportunities for football players to achieve high sports results in the process of multi-year training. The purpose of the study: to test experimentally the impact of the developed program on the indicators of functional readiness of football players at the stage of preparation for higher achievements. To solve the assigned tasks, the pedagogical experiment was conducted on the basis of a team participating in the football championship of Shandong Province (People’s Republic of China) among young people aged 16-17 in the amount of 12 people. Research methods: theoretical (analysis, synthesis, generalization); pedagogical observations; pedagogical experiment; methods of mathematical and statistical data processing. The effectiveness of the developed program is proved and statistically significant differences in the corresponding indicators between the control and experimental groups of football players at the stage of preparation for higher achievements are testified (p<0.05 – p<0.01). The application of the program in the training process contributed to the significant optimization of the functional state of the cardiovascular system and the system of external respiration of the studied football players at the stage of preparation for higher achievements.
2. Лисенко О.М. Зміни фізіологічної реактивності серцево-судинної та дихальної системи на зрушення дихального гомеостазу при застосуванні комплексу засобів стимуляції роботоздатності. Фізіологічний журнал. 2012. № 5. С. 70–77.
3. Платонов В.Н. Система подготовки спортсменов в олимпийском спорте. Общая теория и ее практические приложения : учебник: Киев : Олимпийская лит., 2015. 2 т.
4. Фарфель В.С. Управление движениями в спорте : монография. Москва : Советский спорт, 2011. 211 с.
5. Bujalance-Moreno P., Latorre-Román P.Á., García-Pinillos F.A systematic review on small-sided games in football players: Acute and chronic adaptations. Journal of sports sciences. 2019. Т. 37. №. 8. С. 921–949.
6. Iaia F.M., Ermanno R., Bangsbo J. High-intensity training in football. International journal of sports physiology and performance. 2009. Т. 4. № 3. P. 291–306.
7. Gaedtke A., Morat T. TRX suspension training: A new functional training approach for older adults – development, training control and feasibility. International journal of exercise science. 2015. Т. 8. № 3. 224 p.
8. Kalinowski P., Sysiak W., Jerszyński D., Gronek P. Resistance training in football. Trends in Sport Sciences. 2020. Vol. 27. № 1. P. 25–28.
9. Lisenchuk G. et al. Assess psychomotor, sensory-perceptual functions in team-sport games. Journal of Physical Education and Sport (JPES), 2019. Vol. 19 (issue 2), Art 175. Р. 1205–1212.
10. Menegassi, V., Rechenchosky, L., Borges, P., Nazario, P., Carneiro, A., Fiorese, L., Rinaldi, W. Impact of motivation on anxiety and tactical knowledge of young soccer players. Journal of Physical Education and Sport. 2018. № 18 (1). Р. 170–174.
11. Meylan C.M.P. et al. An evidence-based model of power development in youth soccer. International Journal of Sports Science & Coaching. 2014. Т. 9. № 5. P. 1241–1264.
12. Reilly T. An ergonomics model of the soccer training process. Journal of sports sciences. 2005. Vol. 23. № 6. P. 561–572.
13. Sokolova O., Tyshchenko V., Mordvinov K. Diagnostic functional condition in sport. Bulletin of Zaporizhzhia National University. Physical education and Sports. 2019. № 2. С. 96–100.
14. Turna B., Alp M. The Effects of Functional Training on Some Biomotor Abilities and Physiological Characteristics in Elite Soccer Players. Journal of Education and Learning. 2020. Т. 9. № 1. P. 164–171.