IMPROVING THE METHOD OF DEFINING STEP POLLUTION OF SOILS
The article presents the results of experimental studies on the improvement of the method for determining the phytotoxicity of the environmental factor by obtaining a quantitative assessment of the degree of soil contamination in accordance with certain levels of inhibition of growth processes, the quantitative characteristics of which is expressed by the soil contamination coefficient (CCS). To determine the phytotoxicity of aqueous extracts from the soil, corn, barley and lettuce were selected.
The purpose of the work was to suggest the use of the indicator «degree of soil contamination» in accordance with the definitions of the levels of suppression of growth processes, the quantitative characteristics of which is the coefficient of soil contamination (CGD), with this soil contamination coefficient differentiate the levels of suppression of growth processes.
To determine the phytotoxicity of the soils, a preliminary selection of plants was recommended, which is recommended by the international standard ISO 11269-2. The main prominent activities, including in the field of energy, science and education, associate research, additional. The probability of deviation of the significance of these criteria from control was taken into account. Phytotoxic was considered as soil, for the deduction of biotesting which values of any of the listed criteria were significantly different in the control.
The problem was solved by the fact that the determination of the toxicity of soils in higher plants was based on the determination of the difference between the intensity of plant growth in the water extraction from the soil (experiment) and the water in which the plants are kept (control).
Criterion: more information at 20 sites is more information and not included in the rate of the stay (at an additional cost) in the amount of 96 % of the cost of living.
The prognosis is predictive of potentially significant factors that may be related to the main factors that may be associated with major illnesses.
During 2016, it was carried out 94 experiments on the determination of soil phytotoxicity was carried out on the basis of the results obtained, certain regularities were found in obtaining results that made it possible to solve the problem of improving the method of determining the phytotoxicity of the environmental factor for the accounts for obtaining a quantitative assessment of the degree of soil contamination in accordance with the specified levels of inhibition of growth processes, the quantitative characteristics of which are expressed by soil contamination coefficient (CGD).
In order to assess the dangers of soil contamination, it is suggested to use the indicator «degree of soil contamination» in accordance with the definitions of the levels of suppression of growth processes, the quantitative characteristics of which is the soil contamination coefficient (CGD), with this soil contamination coefficient differentiating the levels of depression of growth processes.
The advantage of the proposed method in comparison with the existing one is that the help can be determined not only by the presence or absence of the phytotoxic effect, but also assess the dangers of soil contamination of toxic substances through the quantitative assessment of soil contamination, depending on the level of suppression of growth processes.
2. Крайнюкова А. М. Біотестування – метод оцінки токсичних властивостей компонентів природного середовища та джерел їх забруднення. Проблеми охорони навколишнього природного середовища та екологічної безпеки. Харьков: Райдер, 2006. Вип.XXVIII. С. 15-33.
3. Мелехова О. П., Егорова Т. И., Евсеева Е. И. Биологический контроль окружающей среды: биоиндикация и биотестирование: учеб. пособ. для студ. высш. учеб. заведений. Москва : Изд. центр «Академия», 2007. 288 с.
4. Manual for the Evaluation of Laboratories Performing Aquatic Toxicity Tests. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Research and Development. EPA/600/4-90/031. Cincinnati, 1991. 108 p.
5. Steinhauser K. G., Hansen P. D. Biologische Testverfahren. Stutgart: Gustav-Fisher Verlad, 1992. 884 s.
6. Клименко М. О., Трушева С. С., Гроховська Ю. Р. Відновна гідроекологія порушених річкових та озерних систем (гідрохімія, гідробіологія, гідрологія, екологія, управління): монографія. Рівне, 2004. 211 с.
7. Впровадження результатів токсикологічного моніторингу в систему екологічного менеджменту басейну р. Дніпро. Звіт на проект № 9112 для Міжнародного центру розвитку наукових досліджень / Український науково-дослідний інститут екологічних проблем. Харків, 1999. 61 с.