PEDAGOGICAL CONDITIONS OF ADAPTATION OF FUTURE TEACHERS OF PHYSICAL CULTURE TO PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY IN THE PROCESS OF PEDAGOGICAL PRACTICE
The article considers the problem of modernization of higher pedagogical education in the context of professional training and adaptation of future physical education teachers to professional activity in the process of pedagogical practice. Theoretical and methodical bases of adaptation of future teachers of physical culture to professional activity are analyzed and the specifics of process of preparation of future teachers for professional activity are considered. It was found that improving the professional training of future physical education teachers for the successful education of competent and competitive staff, relevant levels and standards of higher education in demand in the labor market, able to adapt to professional activities focused on innovation and digital technologies, continuous self-development and self-improvement, creative search and lifelong learning is determined by pedagogical conditions. The article describes the definition of "pedagogical conditions". The educational process of future physical education teachers in higher education institutions is considered and it is found that such formation requires an appropriate professional educational process with favorable conditions for adaptation to professional pedagogical activities and practical skills of professional skills. It is specified that during the preparation of future specialists in the field of education for professional activity an important role is played by pedagogical conditions that will contribute to the successful adaptation to professional activity, especially in the process of pedagogical practice. The pedagogical conditions of adaptation of future physical education teachers to professional activity in the process of pedagogical practice are substantiated and determined. Further development is needed to develop a structural and functional model of adaptation of future physical education teachers to professional activities in the process of pedagogical practice.
2. Брудный В.И. Профессиональная и социально-психологическая адаптация студентов и молодых специалистов: обзорная информация / НИИ проблем высшей школы. Отдел научной информации. Москва, 1976. 44 с.
3. Физическая культура студента : учебник / М.Я. Виленский и др. ; под ред. В.И. Ильинича. Москва : Гардарики, 2000. 385 с.
4. Галус О.М. Професійна адаптація студентів в умовах ступеневого педагогічного ВНЗ : монографія. Хмельницький : ХГПА, 2007. 473 с.
5. Железняк Ю.Д., Кашкаров В.А., Кравцевич П.П. Педагогическое физкультурно-спортивное совершенствование : учебное пособие / под ред. Ю.Д. Железняка. Москва : Академия, 2002. 384 с.
6. Про вищу освіту : Закон України. URL: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/how /1556-18.
7. Словник-довідник з професійної педагогіки / авт.-упоряд. А.В. Семенова. Одеса : Пальміра, 2006. 272 с.
8. Antonovsky A. The salutodenic model as a theory to guide health promotion. Health promotion international. 1996. Vol. 11. № 1. P. 11–18.
9. Birch D.A., Chaney M.? Wallen E. Developing School Health Education Advocacy Skills Through College Personal Health Courses. Health Education Teaching Techniques Journal. 2011. Vol. 1. P. 70–86.
10. Buultjens M., Robinson P. Enhancing aspects of the higher education student experience. Journal of Higher Education Policy and Management. 2011. Vol. 33(4). Р. 337–346.