SAFETY OF EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT: PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE OF THE FUTURE TEACHER IN СOMBATING BULLING
The article presents the relationship between the concepts of “safety of the educational environment”, “general competencies”, “bullying”. The urgency and risks of security of the educational environment in the modern conditions of the Ukrainian society are noted. The theoretical foundations of the study of key concepts are revealed through the concepts: security, educational environment, gender stereotypes, online surveys, professional competencies, training criteria. The experience of the Center for Gender Education of Zaporizhzhia National University has shown that this problem has three aspects: gender, psychological and pedagogical, legal. The gender aspect is revealed through the study of the influence of stereotypes on the perception of the bullying situation by different groups of participants in the educational process. The results of the study of the state of bullying in the student environment are analyzed. The influence of gender stereotypes on behavior in a bullying situation was determined: the procedure was reduced to the choice of high school students, students, teachers, high school teachers of different answers. The results of the study allowed to draw a conclusion about the influence of gender stereotypes on the behavior of boys and girls in a situation of bullying (students, teachers, high school teachers) of different answers. Thus, 40.9% of surveyed school teachers believed that if a boy in a situation of harassment seeks help from parents, teachers, a psychologist, he is considered, among other answers, “weakling”: students ‒ 26.3%; school teachers ‒ 40.9%; university teachers ‒ 15.4%; practical psychologists and social pedagogues of educational institutions of the city ‒ 12.5%. The process of formation of professional competencies of future teachers was realized through the developed program of master’s research. An important task of this study was to develop research criteria. The issues of development of diagnostics of evaluation of work of pedagogical workers on creation of safe educational environment are waiting for further study.
2. Metodychni rekomendatsii shchodo rozroblennia standartiv vyshchoi osvity [Methodical recommendations for the development of higher education standards]. URL: https://mon.gov.ua/storage/app/media/vishcha-osvita/proekty%20standartiv%20vishcha%20osvita/1648.pdf.
3. Vasianovych, H.P. (2017) Do poniattia bezpeky osvitnoho seredovyshcha: aspekty doslidzhennia [To the concept of safety of the educational environment: aspects of research]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Khmelnytskoho instytutu sotsialnykh tekhnolohii Universytetu «Ukraina» [Collection of scientific works of the Khmelnytsky Institute of Social Technologies of the University «Ukraine»]. Vol. 13. URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Znpkhist_2017_13_4.
4. Makar, L.M. (2013) Sutnist osvitnoho seredovyshcha v pedahohichnomu protsesi [The essence of the educational environment in the pedagogical process] Pedahohika formuvannia tvorchoi osobystosti u vyshchii i zahalnoosvitnii shkolakh [«Pedagogy of formation of creative personality in higher and secondary schools»] Vol. 30. P. 229‒236. URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Pfto_2013_30_37.
5. Tsiuman T.P., Boichuk N.I. (2018) Kodeks bezpechnoho osvitnoho seredovyshcha: metod. posib. / za zah. red. Tsiuman T.P. [Code of safe educational environment: methodical manual/ edited by Tsiuman T.P.]. URL: https://mon.gov.ua/storage/app/media/zagalna%20serednya/protidia-bulingu/21kbos.pdf.
6. Barlit, O.O. (2016) Neobkhidnist pidhotovky pedahoha v systemi pidvyshchennia kvalifikatsii pedahohichnykh pratsivnykiv do realizatsii systemy efektyvnoi protydii bullinhu v osvitnomu seredovyshchi [The need to train teachers in the system of professional development of teachers to implement a system of effective counteraction to bullying in the educational environment]. Zaporizhzhia : KPU. № 48 (101). P. 299‒304.
7. Holovanova, T.P. (2018) Teoretychni zasady profesiinoi kompetentnosti maibutnoho vykladacha vyshchoi shkoly [Theoretical bases of higher school future teachers’ professional competence]. Visnyk Zaporizkoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Pedahohichni nauky [Bulletin of Zaporizhzhia National University: Pedagogical Sciences]. № 1(30). P. 68‒76. URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Vznu_ped_2018_1_14.
8. Zakon Ukrainy “Pro vnesennia zmin do deiakykh zakonodavchykh aktiv Ukrainy shchodo protydii bulinhu (tskuvanniu)” [The Law of Ukraine «On Amendments to Some Legislative Acts of Ukraine on Combating Bullying»] (No.2657–VIII, December 18). (2018). URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2657-19.
9. U ZNU provely naukovo-praktychnyi seminar “Profilaktyka bulinhu v uchnivskomu seredovyshchi”. [ZNU held a scientific-practical seminar “Prevention of bullying in the student’s environment”] URL: https://www.znu.edu.ua/cms/index.php?action=news/view_details&news_id=45258&lang=ukr&news_code=u-znu-proveli-naukovo-praktichnij-seminar---profilaktika-bulingu-v-uchnivskomu-seredovischi--.