DIDACTIC TOOLS OF MEDIATION COMPETENCE FORMATION IN FOREIGN LANGUAGE CLASSES
The article deals with mediaton activity as an effective and prospective way to manage risks and issues, to prevent and resolve problems and crisis situations arising in professional activity of a modern specialist. It is noted that the mediator activity is a complex and integrated process, requiring a formed mediation competence on basis of a communicative, informational, reflective and special components. The significance of a communicative component as an ability to use a linguistic and sociocultural competences is underlined. The research has shown that mediator communication is managing a process of cognitive, verbal and emotive transformation of conflicting subjects from communicative dissonance to communicative consensus. The feasibility of a mediator discourse defining in the view of linguistics is substantiated; communicative nature of mediation and its constructive potential are emphasized; the expediency of using mediation procedures in social and business conflicts is substantiated; the prerequisites for the mediation process are presented. The research has shown that mediation is an alternative method of dispute resolution. A detailed review of different teaching models, interactive and not interactive forms of forming mediator competence is provided; it is noted that the acquiring mediation skills requires using of special didactic tools such as asking and active listening techniques etc. that enable to activate cognitive activity of future specialists and create the necessary conditions for the development of these qualities. The significant role of argumentation in mediation activity is underlined; it is noted that the task of a mediator is to manage a discussion to making constructive decisions with help of rational arguments. The necessity to develop the communicative competence of mediators that is based on their communicative function that involves organizing the negotiation process, providing comfortable conditions and regulating all aspects of interaction is emphasized. A set of didactic tools aimed at forming mediation competence as necessary mediator qualities in foreign language classes is offered.
2. Бойко М.С. Базовый курс медиации: рефлексивные заметки. Минск : Медисонт, 2011. 316 с.
3. Иванова Е.Н. Динамика директивности при обучении медиации. Вестник СпбГУ. 2014. № 6. С. 80–87.
4. Баребина Н.С. Когнитивный механизм контраргументации в дискурсе медиации : автореф. дисс. … канд. филол. наук. Иркутск, 2012. 21 с.
5. Плотникова С.Н. Стратегичность и технологичность дискурса. Лингвистика дискурса. Вестник ИГЛУ. Серия «Лингвистика и межкультурная коммуникация». 2006. Вип. 3. С. 87–98.
6. Eemeren van. F.H. Strategic maneuvering in argumentative discourse: extending the pragma-dialectical theory of argumentation. Amsterdam, 2010. 263 p.