MODERN FITNESS TECHNOLOGIES: TAIBO IN STUDENTS
In modern publications the problems of health-improving orientation, various aspects of the training process in martial arts are widely covered, many systems of organization of physical education and active leisure are revealed. But there are few works that would consider student sports by means of taibo. The article analyzes one of the areas of fitness – taibo. The purpose is to theoretically substantiate and experimentally test the effectiveness of the introduction of taibo in students as one of the modern fitness methods for the development of motor skills and strengthening their whole body. Two groups took part in the experiment: experimental and control, 15 students in each. The impact of this fitness technology on the functionality of 4th year students was determined. The students of the experimental group significantly improved their physical level. This trend is interesting because it harmoniously combines different types of martial arts and it is one of the main reasons for the equal spread of taibo among men and women. The elements of karate develop and boxing strengthens the muscles of the body. In addition, taibo exercises increase immunity, improve response, activate the cardiovascular system, give a boost of vitality, increase vitality, train strength and endurance and, of course, in the shortest possible time to lose weight. Unfortunately, taibo workouts are only suitable for people in good physical shape. And for the unprepared, you should first do simpler types of fitness. And only after the general physical tone increases, muscles and tendons are strengthened, you can start taibo training. Also in taibo classes the foundations of self-defense are laid, and not only percussion technique is learned, but also blocks and evasions are studied. It is very important that taibo classes are regular. If it is not possible to regularly attend such workouts, it is better to choose simpler loads that do not require much time to perform them. Further research will be aimed at identifying the physical development of students by other means of fitness.
2. Вейдер С. Суперфитнес. Лучшие программы мира. От калланетики и пилатеса до стрип аэробики и танца живота. Ростов на Дону : Феникс, 2006. 228 с.
3. Грибан Г.П. Методическая система физического воспитания студентов-аграриев и особенности ее формирования. Науковий часопис НПУ імені М.П. Драгоманова. Київ : Вид-во НПУ ім. М.П. Драгоманова, 2012. № 20. С. 44-48.
4. Купер К. Аэробика для хорошего самочувствия / пер. с англ. 2-е изд. доп., перераб. Москва : Физкультура и спорт, 1989. 224 с.
5. Саенко В.Г. Система киокушинкай каратэ : основы научного познания спортивного мастерства, воинского ремесла, воинского искусства : монография. Украинская ассоциация киокушинкай каратэ. Луганск : СПД Резников В.С., 2010. 300 с.
6. Хоули Э.Т., Френкс Б.Д. Оздоровительный фитнес / пер. с англ. Киев : Олимп. лит., 2000. 368 с.
7. Zhamardiy V., Shkola O., Tolchieva H., Saienko V. Fitness technologies in the system of physical qualities development by young students. Journal of Physical Education and Sport. 2020. Vol. 20(1). Art. 19. Р. 142–149.
8. Kiprich S., Donets A., Kornosenko O. et al. Evaluation of Interconnection of Special Working Capacity and Response of Single Combat Sportsmen’s Cardiorespiratory System at the Stage of Direct Training for Competition. International Journal of Applied Exercise Physiology, 2020. Vol. 9. № 7. Р. 115–123.
9. Shkola O., Griban G., Prontenko K., Fomenko O., Zhamardiy V., Bondarenko V. et al. Formation of valuable orientations in youth during physical training. International Journal of Applied Exercise Physiology. 2019. Vol. 8 (3.1). Р. 264–272.