DEVELOPMENT OF SPECIAL STAMINA SWIMMERS
It was traditionally believed that the aerobic energy system plays an insignificant role in ensuring operability during high-intensity short-term physical exertion. Recent studies have shown that all energy supply systems to one degree or another are involved in all types of muscular work, and the aerobic system responds quickly enough to energy needs under intense loads, although it is not able to provide them at the initial stages of loading. An analysis of the results of more than 30 studies evaluating the contribution of the aerobic energy supply system during maximum loads has been carried out. An attempt was made to generalize the data of scientific literature and practical experience in order to clarify the aerobic mechanisms of muscle activity and recommendations for using this knowledge in practice. An attempt is made in the work to summarize the data of scientific literature and practical experience in order to clarify the physiological mechanisms of muscle activity and give recommendations for the use of this knowledge in practice. The object of study is the process of development of swimmer stamina in preparatory period of the training process. Research objectives: to establish the main factors determining endurance of swimmers; justify the use of means and methods of developing endurance. If you want to read a little bit more, you should be able to get into the organs with the tune of singing trenuval and with some kind of mechanisms to protect the integrity of the various systems, the organs and the whole organism. The methodology of training athletes should be based not only on pedagogical principles, but also on the laws of physiological and biological processes in the body during muscular activity. It has been established that the dosage of intensity of the load as a percentage of the IPC is the most physiologically justified. The greatest effect in the development of aerobic capabilities is not due to prolonged work of moderate intensity, but anaerobic work performed in the form of short-term repetitions separated by short rest intervals.
2. Вилмор Дж. Физиология спорта. Киев : Олимпийская литература, 2001. 503 с.
3. Зациорский В.М. Физические качества спортсмена. Москва : Физкультура и спорт, 1966. 200 с.
4. Мищенко В.С. Функциональные возможности спортсменов. Киев : Здоров’я, 1990. 200 с.
5. Набатникова М.Я. Основы управления подготовки юных спортсменов. Москва : Физкультура и спорт, 1982. 280 с.
6. Платонов В.Н. Система подготовки спортсменов в олимпийском спорте: Учебник. Киев, 2004. 463 с.
7. Попов Д.В., Виноградова О.Л. Сопоставление аэробных возмоностей мышц ног и мышц плечевого пояса у спортсменов-лыжников. Физиология человека. 2012. Т. 38, № 5. С. 67–72.
8. Попов Д.В., Виноградова О.Л., Григорьев А.И. Аэробная работспособность человека. Москва : Наука, 2012. С. 83–87.