INTEGRATIVE PROCESSES IN FOREIGN PEDAGOGY
The article shows that integration as one of the most important means of achieving unity should be optimally when used in the learning process. The problem of knowledge integrity is a necessary component of the formation of the content of education. It is emphasized that, developing the scientific basis of knowledge integration, it is necessary to restructure curricula on the basis of integration, with minimal loss of information, by generalization, qualitative updating of information, on the principles of knowledge accumulation, rather than simply rejecting a topic considered less important. The introduction of integrated courses in foreign countries requires deep theoretical justification. In foreign pedagogy, taking into account the problems of integration, historically there are three areas of construction of the learning process. It is recognized that teachers of European countries have not yet found clear criteria for determining the optimal relationship between the subjects of the humanities and natural sciences. For the most part, this balance is established on the basis of practical experience, empirical ideas of professionals who try to take into account societal requirements and needs and public sentiment in this regard. The integration of different types of knowledge is carried out in order to give them greater compactness, density and integrity. The article emphasizes that one of the most important features of modern science is the strengthening of integration processes, which can be defined as a special mechanism for constructing scientific knowledge. Analysis of the pedagogical experience currently available in this field in different countries of the world shows that there are only partial solutions, while the problem as a whole and a number of its individual aspects remain open and need his research. It is concluded that the growing interest in the problem of integrating the content of school education in Ukraine and elsewhere in the world occurs due to the need to bring this content in line with the level and pace of modern science and trends in social development.
2. Омельяненко Б.Л. Профессионально-техническое образование в зарубежных странах. Москва : Высшая школа. 1989. 224 с.
3. Єгоров Г.С. Тенденції розвитку змісту базової освіти у країнах Заходу. Київ : КМПУ ім. Б. Грінченка, 2003. 186 с.
4. Гончаренко С.У. Педагогічні дослідження: Методологічні поради молодим науковцям. Київ, Вінниця : ДОВ «Вінниця», 2008. 278 с.
5. Гончаренко С.У. Методика як наука. Хмельницький : Вид-во ХГПК, 2000. 30 с.
6. Чапаев Н.К. Структура и содержание теоретико-методологического обеспечения педагогической интеграции : дис. ... доктора пед. наук : 13.00.01. Екатеринбург, 1998. 502 с.