UKRAINE’S MODERN SYSTEM OF TEACHER EDUCATION: DOMINANT APPROACHES
Pedagogical education is one of the most important things in the training of future teachers. It is constantly developing and improving in a manner consistent with global and domestic integration processes. Today’s Ukrainian scientific community actively develops new concepts, ideas, and approaches to improving the training of future teachers, constructing their identity and developing their professional skills, shaping their understanding of the humanitarian mission of education, and upbringing the coming generation. New approaches to educating future teachers emerge while the existing approaches deepen. This paper outlines and substantiates dominant approaches of today. Thus, today’s Ukrainian degree-based pedagogical education can be regarded as a dominant component of training of future teachers. This involves a consistent professional training, which takes place at certain levels (Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees). Among these dominant approaches, integrated learning stands apart. It allows for comprehensive, full and integrated knowledge and the development of systematic thinking of future specialists. Pedagogical ethics constitute an integral dominant approach in the professional education of teachers. The nature of relations between a teacher and their students, parents and teaching staff matters for considering the issue of pedagogical ethics. Communication skills are of major importance for the dominant approaches to educating future teachers. The communicative culture of a teacher is critical to the transfer of personal qualities and communication skills to students, shaping the culture of communication between children. Educational technologies are an important approach to training future teachers. They are defined as an activity or educational model or system where the outcome must meet a specified educational goal. The abovementioned dominant approaches are therefore designed to ensure the most efficient training of future professional teachers who would be able to prepare students to true independent living.
2. Кан-Калик В.А. Учителю о педагогическом общении: Книга для учителя. Москва : Просвещение, 1987. 190 с.
3. Климов Е.А. Образ мира в разнотипных профессиях. Москва : 1995. 180 с.
4. Кокун О.М. Психологія професійного становлення сучасного фахівця : монографія. Київ: ДП «Інформ.-аналіт. агенство», 2012. 200 с.
5. Ольховецька Т., Ольховецький С. Комунікативні вміння вчителя в сучасній школі. Рідна школа. Київ, 2000. № 2. С. 50–51.
6. Педагогічна майстерність : підручник / І.А. Зязюн, Л.В. Крамущенко, І.Ф. Кривонос та ін.; за ред. І.А. Зязюна. 3-тє вид., допов. і переробл. Київ: СПД Богданова А.М., 2008. 376с.