Editorial Board of collection of scientific works “Bulletin of Zaporizhzhia National University. Economic science” adheres to generally accepted ethical principles of publishing materials and uses the recommendations of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Ethical responsibilities of the Editorial Board:
- Responsibility. Editor-in-Chief is guided by the policy of the publication and is responsible for the final decision about which of the submitted articles will be accepted for publication or refused.
- Impartiality. The editorial Board takes decisions under articles, based solely on the intellectual level and practical significance of the obtained materials.
- Privacy. The editorial Board should not, unless absolutely necessary to disclose to third parties information about the authors, as well as on acceptance of the article for publication or its rejection.
- Virtue. The editorial Board opposes violations of academic integrity and does not tolerate plagiarism, misappropriation of the results of foreign scientific research and falsification of data.
- Consistency. All significant adjustments that are made to the article by the editorial Board, must be agreed with the authors.
Ethical responsibilities of Authors:
- Authorship. The team of authors presented in the paper includes only those persons who have made a significant contribution to the writing work.
- Honesty and originality. The article presents the results of own original research of the author. The author adheres to the principles of academic honesty.
- Responsibility. The author is solely responsible for the content of the article.
- Uniqueness. The author confirms that the manuscript has not been published in another publication previously.
- Correct. By submitting an article to the journal, the author confirms its correctness. In case an author discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in the publication, the author must inform the editorial Board and very near to reform them.
Ethical responsibilities of Reviewers
- Influence. The reviewer helps the editor in chief to make an adequate decision regarding the publication by providing a comprehensive and objective assessment, analysis of the advantages and disadvantages presented in the article.
- Privacy. Every article gets the reviewer is encrypted and does not contain information about the author. The reviewer is not trying to find out information regarding the authorship of the article.
- Urgency. The reviewer should give an opinion on the submitted articles within two weeks.
- Professionalism. The reviewer may be a member of the editorial Board of the Bulletin or a foreign expert who has deep knowledge in the direction of writing.