METHODOLOGY FOR THE MINING OF HUMAN RESOURCES IN THE DIGITAL ECONOMY
The In this article, a systematic methodology for analyzing and assessing the effectiveness of human resources based on fuzzy sets using big data technologies is used. Based on our research, we analyzed the big data construction method for our chosen approach using Industry 4.0.
For the selected fuzzy sets, a set of sequence of procedures in the sequence of the method for assessing the effectiveness of human resources have been identified. Input and output membership functions for data mining have been developed.
This article discusses process of building rules of fuzzy logic that allowed us to determine the degree of truth for each condition.
The relevance achieved through the development of a methodology that includes eight procedures required for a comprehensive assessment of the economic efficiency of human resources. In this article, an approach to assessing the normative or average values of the performance of official duties by employees of an enterprise in many specialties, educational levels, levels of management, as well as taking into account the description of many positions, descriptions of compliance and interchangeability of positions, assessment of additional characteristics of employees and a description of many additional tasks and their characteristics is presented. The article presents a structural data-mining model for personnel assessment. The results of modeling the assessment of human resources is presented.
2. Thoben, K., Wiesner, S., Wuest, T.: "Industrie 4.0" and Smart Manufacturing – A Review of Research Issues and Application Examples. International Journal of Automation Technology. 1, 4-19 (2017)
3. Wichmann, R., Eisenbart, B., Kilian Gericke K.: The Direction of Industry: A Literature Review on Industry 4.0. Proceedings of the Design Society. International Conference on Engineering Design ICED19. 1, 2129-2138 (2019). doi:10.1017/dsi.2019.219
4. Kuyoro, S., Ibikunle, F., Oludele, A.: Cloud Computing Security Issues and Challenges. International Journal of Computer Networks (IJCN). 3, 247-255 (2011) . [in Ukrainian].
5. Witten, I., Frank, E.: Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques. Elsvier, San Francisco (2005) . [in Ukrainian].
6. Ivanov, M., Maksyshko, N., Ivanov, S., Terentieva, N.: Intelligent Data Analysis in HR Process Management. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. 2608, 754-768 (2020)
7. Lysenko, Yu., Petrenko, V., Bogatov, O., Skobelev, V.: Reytingovoye upravleniye ekonomicheskimi sistemami. Yugo-Vostok, Donetsk (1999)
8. Helman, V.M., Makazan, Ye.V., Buriak, A.M.: Personnel development as pledge of the success of enterprise. Bulletin Zaporizhzhia national university Economic sciences. 43(3), 112-115 (2019). doi:10.26661/2414-0287-2019-3-43-18
9. Becker, Br., Huselid, M.: Strategic Human Resources Management: Where Do We Go from Here?. Journal of Management. 6(32), 898-925 (2006). doi: 10.1177/0149206306293668. . [in Ukrainian].
10. Huselid, M.: (1995). The Impact of Human Resource Management Practices on Turnover and Productivity. The Academy of Management Journal. 3(38), 635-672 (1995) . [in Ukrainian].
11. Pfeffer, J., Veiga, J.: Putting People First for Organizational Success. Academy of Management Perspectives. 13(2), 37-48 (1999) . [in Ukrainian].
12. Briscoe, D. R., Schuler, R. S., Claus, L.: International Human Resource Management: Policies and Practices for Multinational Enterprises. Routledge, New York (2009)
13. Schuler, R., Budhwar, P., Florkowski, G.: International human resources management. Handbook of international management research. 2 ed. Michigan University Press, Michigan (2003) . [in Ukrainian].
14. Ivanov, M., Ivanov, S., Terentieva, N., Maltiz, V., Kalyuzhnaya, J.: Fuzzy modeling in human resource management. E3S Web of Conferences. 166, 1-8 (2020). doi:10.1051/e3sconf/202016613010. [in Ukrainian].
15. O’Donovan, P., Gallagher, C., Leahy, K., O’Sullivan D.: A comparison of fog and cloud computing cyber-physical interfaces for Industry 4.0 real-time embedded machine learning engineering applications. Computers in Industry. 110, 12-35 (2019) . [in Ukrainian].
16. Caggiano, A.: Cloud-based manufacturing process monitoring for smart diagnosis services. International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing. 31, 612-623 (2018) . [in Ukrainian].