RETROSPECTIVE AND PERSPECTIVE ANALYSIS OF INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT OF ENTERPRISES
The article presents the results of retrospective and prospective analysis of innovative development of enterprises. This research was conducted to study past experience on the selected theme and predict, on this basis, the further development of innovations. In particular, the theoretical issues of innovative development of enterprises, the state of the legal framework in this area, the interpretation of this definition by domestic and foreign scientists of different times are studied. Prerequisites for effective innovative development of enterprises are established. An analysis of the main indicators of innovative development of enterprises is performed, which shows a negative trend over the past ten years, both in terms of the number of researchers and innovation-active enterprises, the level of their funding, and the number of implemented innovative products and processes. The discrepancy between the actual indicators of innovative development of enterprises and planned in the Strategy of Innovative Development of Ukraine for the period 2013–2020 has been established. The peculiarities, obligatory conditions and priority directions of innovative development of enterprises in modern conditions are determined. The experience of developed countries is studied in supporting and stimulating business to actively implement innovations and a set of measures on the prospects of such development in Ukraine is given. The interrelation of innovative development of enterprises with the main directions of digitalization is established. The main elements of the strategy of innovative development of enterprises are revealed and its perspective directions are offered. Based on the existing opportunities and obstacles to the innovative development of enterprises, a conclusion is made about the need and importance of this issue in modern business conditions.
2. Kobryn L.J. Diagnosis of factors of innovative development of the enterprise. Scientific notes: scientific and technical collection. 2016. № 1(52). Pp. 152–157.
3. Kovtunenko K.V., Maslennikov E.I., Kuznetsov E.A., Safonov Y.M., Filippova S.V. and others Innovative economics: theoretical and practical aspects : monograph. Vol. 2 / ed. Doctor of Economics, Assoc. Kovtunenko K.V., Doctor of Economics, Assoc. Ye.I. Maslennikov. Kherson : Grin D.S., 2017. 906 p.
4. Kraus N.M. Innovative economy in the globalized world: institutional basis of formation and trajectory of development: monograph. Kyiv : Agrar Media Group, 2019. 492 p.
5. Official site of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine. URL: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua
6. Official site of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine. URL: http://mof.gov.ua
7. Prospects for innovative development of Ukraine (analytical report). URL: http://old.niss.gov.ua
8. On approval of the Strategy of Innovative Development of Ukraine until 2030 / order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated July 10, 2019 № 526-r. URL: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua
9. Statistical collection: Scientific and innovative activity of Ukraine / Responsible for the issue O.O. Karmazina. State Statistics Service of Ukraine, 2018. 141 p.
10. Strategy of innovative development of Ukraine for 2010–2020 in the context of globalization challenges. URL: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua
11. Financial support of innovative development of Ukraine F 59 [Electronic edition] : monograph / [M.I. Dyba, O.M. Yurkevich, T.V. Mayorova, I.V. Vlasova and others]; for order. Doctor of Economics, Prof. M.I. Dyba and Ph.D., Assoc. O.M. Yurkevych. Кyiv : КНЕУ, 2013. 425,  с.
12. Digital Economy: Trends, Risks and Social Determinants/ Kyiv : Zapovit Publishing House, 2020. pp. 81–117. URL: http://razumkov.org.ua/uploads/article/2020_digitalization.pdf
13. Schumpeter J.A. Theory of economic development. Research of profits, capital, credit, interest and economic cycle / J.A. Schumpeter; translated from English. Kyiv : Kyiv-Mohyla Academy Publishing House, 2011. 242 p.
14. Freeman C., Soete L. The Economics of Industrial Innovation. London and Washington : Pinter Publishers, 1997. 470 p.
15. Mensh G. Stalemate Technology: Innobaition Overcome the Depression. Cambridge, Masp., 1979. 256 p.