SCENARIOAL APPROACH TO LABOR POTENTIAL MANAGEMENT OF PHARMACY NETWORK EMPLOYEES
cognitive modeling, fuzzy model, scenario, labor potential, motivation.
The article is devoted to the study of the problem of labor potential management employee. Under management is a purposeful influence on the employee in order to improve the quality of his work in order to increase the efficiency of the enterprise and increase its profits. It has been proposed to use a scenario approach in the management of labor potential at the microeconomic level. The main purpose of the scenario approach is to build scientifically sound scenarios for the development of economic phenomena and use them in the process of supporting management decisions. A step-by-step procedure for managing labor potential at the microeconomic level, which includes four stages: analysis of factors influencing the labor potential of the employee and building a cognitive model, collecting statistical information, assessing the individual level of labor potential based on fuzzy model, forming employee ratings based on individual assessments, development of scenarios of labor potential management at the macro level using a cognitive model. The proposed approach has been tested on the example of labor potential management of pharmacy network employees. The main factors influencing the level of labor potential of a pharmacy network employee have been determined. The fuzzy inference rule is used to calculate individual estimates of labor potential of employees. The model of management of labor potential of the employee of a drugstore network allows to make reasoned decisions concerning motivation of the personnel, and also to substantiate scenarios of management of the enterprise for increasing of level of labor potential of employees of a drugstore network. When developing scenarios for assessing the impact of factors on the level of labor potential of the employee in the dynamics of a simulation experiment using a pulse model.
2. Melnichuk D. Labor potential in the system of human capitales. THE JOURNAL OF ZHYTOMYR STATE TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY. SERIES: ECONOMICS
3. Mironova L. Management of labor potential of the enterprise on the basis of the rating approach: monograph / Classical private university. - 2011. 244 p. [in Ukrainian].
4. Shevchenko S. Evaluation of the effectiveness of the use of labor potential.2015 [Access mode]: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/otsenka-effektivnosti-ispolzovaniya-trudovogo-potentsiala/viewer[in Ukrainian].
5. Shostak LV, Petrini VA Labor potential as a driving force of effective development of the enterprise. Nikolaev.2019. [in Ukrainian].
6. Makarenko O, Kudievskaya K. Model of motivation of a pharmacy network employee based on the fuzzy conclusion rule of the All-Ukrainian scientific-practical conference "Problems of international migration: assessment and prospects for solution" May 16, 2020. Odessa [in Ukrainian].
7. Kulinich A. Methodology of cognitive modeling of complex ill-defined situations / А.А. Kulinich // Proceedings of the second international conference on management problems. - M.: IPU RAN, 2003. 219-227 p. [in Ukrainian].