IMPROVEMENT OF ORGANIZATIONAL AND ECONOMIC, HUMANITARIAN AND OTHER MECHANISMS OF FORMATION OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP CULTURE AND PERSONALITY
The article is devoted to the study of features and disclosure of ways of development of morality and Christian virtues in the formation of the personality of modern society. The content of spirituality and certain moral traits, man and society is characterized. It is proposed to contrast the development of negative manifestations of personality in modern society, its aggressive characteristics, and morality and eternal Christian values. With the growth of negative information on the Internet and the media, help a person find himself on the basis of Christian morality. It is proposed to improve the organizational, economic and humanitarian mechanisms, to achieve positive changes through the involvement of moral values, which we are told by the Holy Scriptures - the Bible. It is established that in practice some features are popularized more widely and others less by information means. Due to these circumstances, some features appear more often and last longer, others appear less often. It is confirmed that the Christian virtues Faith, Hope and Love are the basis of spiritual and moral education of the individual. The article will help civil servants, businessmen-entrepreneurs not only in the process of forming corporate culture, but also in the process of improving organizational and economic, humanitarian and other mechanisms of forming the culture of entrepreneurship and personality in society.
2. Bible / translated by Ogienko I. Donetsk: OBF "Eastern European Humanitarian Mission", 2015. 1360 p.
3. Helley Henry's Bible Handbook. World Christian Mission, 1985. - 856 p.
4. Bekh I.D. Education of personality: in 2 books. Sq. 1: Personality-oriented approach: theoretical and technical principles: teaching method edition. K .: Lybid, 2003. - 280 p.
5. Biblical principles of life and ministry / Leonid Yakobchuk. Ostrog, 2008. - 576 p.
6. Bulashev G. Ukrainian people in their legends, religious views. K .: Dovira, 1993. - 444 p.
7. Vashchenko G.G. Works on pedagogy and psychology in 4 vols. K .: Schoolboy; Fada LTD, 2000. T. 4. – 415 p.
8. Large explanatory dictionary of the modern Ukrainian language / Emphasis. and heads. ed. W. G. Busel. K .: Irpin, VTF "Perun", 2003. - 1140 p.
9. Education of the young generation on the principles of Christian morality in the process of spiritual revival of Ukraine: scientific notes: collection of scientific works. Ostrog, 2000. T. 3. - 633 p.
10. Education of nationally conscious personality: method. manual/ Ed. D.O. Thorzhevskii. Glukhiv: RVVGDPI, 2001. - 148 p.
11. Kyslashko O.P., Iryna S.L. "Christian virtues of personality" (approved for use in secondary schools by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (Minutes №1 of May 10, 2017) K. Spiritual Axis, 2017 - 448 p.
12. Corporate ethics. URL: http://www.naftogaz.com/www/3/ nakweb.nsf / 0 / CD039B50EA1ACF46C2257E89002 F0648? OpenDocument & Expand = 4 &і
13. Polianska A.S., Duke O.M. Formation of a model of corporate culture in the activities of domestic enterprises. Economics and business management. 2018 № 27. - P.10.
14. Snigur S.A. Functioning of moral values of Christianity in the culture of Kievan Rus: dissertation. Philos. Science. K. 2004. - 174 p.
15. Stelmakhovych M.G. Theory and practice of Ukrainian national education. Ivano-Frankivsk, 1996. - 50 p.
16. Stelmakhovych M.G. Ukrainian folk pedagogy: teaching method. Manual. K: TZMN, 1997. - 232 p.
17. Christianity and morality: collection of scientific works. Ternopil: Ukrmedkniga, 2001. - 155 p.
18. Christian values: history and view in the third millennium: collection of scientific notes of the National University of "Ostroh Academy". Ostroh: Department of "AO", 2002. Vol. VI. - 544 p.
19. Yarosh K.N. Modern problems of moral education. Kharkiv, 1993. - 163 p.