THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN HR-MARKETING AND HR-BRANDING IN THE MANAGEMENT OF THE ORGANIZATION
The article contains the results of an investigation of the understanding of the essence of HR-marketing and HR-branding in the management of the organization. The defined boundaries of the concept of "organization" suggest that the proposed approach to the interconnected construction of the HR-marketing and HR-branding complex can be used for a variety of organizations, among which may be state and commercial enterprises of various industry and interindustrial purposes, institutions, design, public, charitable organizations, etc. The close interweaving of the corporate, HR and personal brand will reduce existing contradictions, the staff turnover, and focus on those functional and managerial processes that have the greatest impact on the results of implementing the overall corporate strategy of the organization. The delineation of external and internal marketing allows you to determine the position of the organization in the labour market (or employment, the fields of civil society), as well as to create an impression of the organization as a whole and its individual specialists and impressions of workers and dismissed workers also form a rating of HR-brand.
The top-down approach - from mission, strategy, targeted general and HR-marketing-enable over time to form a general ranking and HR-brand. And, conversely (bottom to top), known as manufacturers popular products and services, companies are becoming better employers and grow their own personal talents with a high personal rating. The processes of HR-brand construction are strategic and are not only a strategic branch of HR management and marketing goals but are also present in each target strategy of the overall strategy. The reason for such an integrated approach is to increase the value of human capital in the development of organizations. The proposed approaches and recommendations for HR strategy, marketing and brand development will allow organizations of different forms and scales to position themselves as organization that promote their own development and increase the professional and personal qualities of its staff.
2. Barrow, Simon and Mosley, Richard (2005) The Employer Brand: Bringing the Best of Brand Management to People at Work, UL: John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
3. Sartain, L., Schumann, M. (2008) Brand from the inside: Eight essentials to emotionally connect your employees to your business, John Wiley & Sons.
4. Burchel, Michael, Robin, Jennifer (2010) The Great Workplace: How to Build It, How to Keep It, and Why It Matters John Wiley & Sons, Nov 23, 2010 - Business & Economics.
5. Mosley, Richard (2014) Employer Brand Management: Practical Lessons from the World's Leading Employers. John Wiley & Sons, Oct 20, 2014 - Business & Economics.
6. Minchington, Brett (2010) Employer Brand Leadership. A Global Perspective Collective Learning Australia.
7. Burkholder, Nicholas C., Edwards, Preston J. and Sartain, Sr., Libby (2004) On Staffing: Advice and Perspectives from HR Leaders https://books.google.com.ua/books?isbn=0471480932.
8. Tanwar, Karnica and Prasad, Asha (2016) Exploring the Relationship between Employer Branding and Employee Retention Global Business Review 17(3S) 186S–206S IMI SAGE Publications sagepub.in/home.nav DOI: 10.1177/0972150916631214 http://gbr.sagepub.com.
9. Brewster, C. (1999) Strategic Human Resource Management: The Value of Different Paradigms. In: Festing M. (eds) Management International Review. Journal of International Business. Gabler Verlag, Wiesbaden.
10. Kearns, Paul (2010) HR Strategy. Routledge.
11. Grohmann, O. (2015) HR Strategy. In: Zeuch M. (eds) Dos and Don’ts in Human Resources Management. Springer Gabler, Berlin, Heidelberg.
12. Kim, H. & Sung-Choon, K. Strategic HR functions and firm performance: The moderating effects of high-involvement work practices. Asia Pac J Manag (2013) 30: 91. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10490-011-9264-6.
13. Kroon, B., Van De Voorde, K. & Timmers, J. High performance work practices in small firms: a resource-poverty and strategic decision-making perspective Small Bus Econ (2013) 41: 71. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11187-012-9425-0.
14. Chow, I.H., Teo, S.T.T. & Chew, I.KH. (2013) HRM systems and firm performance: The mediation role of strategic orientation. Asia Pac J Manag 30: 53. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10490-012-9288-6.
15. Jan, A.P. Hoogervorst, Paul, L. Koopman & Henk van der Flier (2011) Human resource strategy for the new ICT-driven business context, The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 13:8,1245-1265, DOI: 10.1080/09585190210149501
16. Mosley, Richard, Schmidt, Lars Employer Branding For Dummies John Wiley & Sons, Jan 19, 2017 - Business & Economics
17. Sparrow, P., Hesketh, A., Hird, M., Marsh, and C., Balain, S. (2010) Using Business Model Change to tie HR into Strategy: Reversing the Arrow. In: Leading HR. Palgrave Macmillan, London.
18. Beulen, E., Ribbers, P. (2011). Managing IT Outsourcing, Second Edition. London: Routledge Tafti, A., Mithas, S. & Krishnan, M.S. Inf Technol Manage (2007) Information technology and the autonomy–control duality: toward a theory 147. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10799-007-0014-x.
19. Pereira V., Malik A. (2015) Case-Study Analysis. In: Human Capital in the Indian IT/BPO Industry. Palgrave Studies in Global Human Capital Management. Palgrave Macmillan, London
20. Saravanan P., Vasumathi A. (2017) A Study of the Human-Resource Practices and Challenges Confronted by Human-Resource Experts in an Indian IT Firm, Bangalore. In: Lau E.,
21. Law, K., Tse, D. & Zhou, N. J Does human resource management matter in a transitional economy? China as an example Int Bus Stud (2003) 34: 255. https://doi.org/10.1057/palgrave.jibs.8400026.
22. Mehta, N., Oswald, S. & Mehta, A. J Inf Technol (2007) Infosys Technologies: improving organizational knowledge flows 22: 456. https://doi.org/10.1057/palgrave.jit.2000115
23. Kidd, J.M., Hirsh, W. & Jackson, C. Journal of Career Development (2004) Straight Talking: The Nature of Effective Career Discussion at Work 30: 231. https://doi.org/10.1023/B:JOCD.0000025113.48212.75.Tan L., Tan J. (eds) Selected Papers from the Asia-Pacific Conference on Economics & Finance (APEF 2016). Springer, Singapore.
24. Kasasben, Emas, Ali, Harada, Yoshifumi and Noor, Idris MD (2015) Developing A Conceptual Model For the Relationship Between Human Resource Management, E-Business Strategies and Competitive Advantage Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce http://www.icommercecentral.com/open-access/developing-a-conceptual-model-for-the-relationship-between-human-resource-management-ebusiness-strategies-and-competitive-advantage.php?aid=84469
25. Hesket,h A., Sparrow P., Hird M. (2010) The Future Scenario for Leading HR. In: Leading HR. Palgrave Macmillan, London
26. Purvis, J. (2016) Human Resources Marketing and Recruiting: Essentials of Digital Recruiting. In: Zeuch M. (eds) Handbook of Human Resources Management. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
27. Ross, Peter , Blumenstein, Michael , (2013) "Cloud computing: the nexus of strategy and technology", Journal of Business Strategy, Vol. 34 Issue: 4, pp.39-47, https://doi.org/10.1108/JBS-10-2012-0061
28. Shah, S., Sarangi, S. (2015) Are you Game?: Exploring Gamification as an HR Strategy in the Changing Timesю SAMVAD, - samvad.sibmpune.edu.in
29. Evans, Richard (2016) The Talent Magnet: Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing Strategies to Attract Millennial Talent, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
30. Trost A. (2014) Framework Conditions. In: Talent Relationship Management. Management for Professionals. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
31. Tafti, A., Mithas, S. & Krishnan, M.S. Inf Technol Manage (2007) Information technology and the autonomy—control duality: toward a theory 8: 147. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10799-007-0014-x