COGNITIVE APPROACH TO ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY ASSESSMENT OF TERRITORY
The article is devoted to the study of the impact of socio-economic development on the environmental safety of the territory. An analysis of scientific research on the environmental safety of the region and the country was carried out, during which factors of socio-economic development were taken into account. Socio-economic development of the region is characterized by qualitative changes and irreversibility, and as a complex and dynamic process by variability and uncertainty in the future. Qualitative changes in the economy can negatively or positively affect the level of environmental safety. It was determined that the assessment of the environmental safety condition is an important scientific and practical task, because global economic, social, political, climate changes, which affected Ukraine as well, require new tools for economic management. This paper offers a cognitive model for assessing the environmental safety condition of the territory, which takes into account the impact of economic and social factors. The procedure for building a cognitive model of the impact of factors on the environmental safety condition of the territory consists of several stages: a factor analysis of the impact of factors on the environmental safety condition is carried out; the implication of the impact of factors on each other is determined; a cognitive model of impact is built; the analysis of the model balance is carried out. This approach for assessing the environmental safety condition based on the cognitive modeling method can be applied in management decisions that relate to the viability of introducing environmental protection measures at the state and regional levels, since it allows you to quickly determine the current condition of safety, taking into account socio-demographic and production factors and anthropogenic environmental factors.
2. On environmental protection: Law of Ukraine of 25.06.1991 № 1264-XII. Edited on 10/12/2018. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1264-12 (access date: 20.04.2020). [in Ukrainian].
3. Gerasymchuk ZV, Oleksyuk AA Ecological safety of the region: diagnostics and support mechanism: monograph. Lutsk: Nadstyria, 2007. 280 p. [in Ukrainian].
4. Kozachenko TP Threats to environmental security in the national security system of Ukraine. Scientific works. Public Administration Issue 269. Volume 281 p, 92-97. URL: http://official.chdu.edu.ua/article/viewFile/107754/102707 (accessed 30.04.2020) [in Ukrainian].
5. Ecological safety and economy: monograph / M.I. Sokur, VM Shmandiy, EK Babets, VS Biletsky, IE Мельникова, О.В. Харламова, Л.С. Sheludchenko. Kremenchuk, PP Shcherbatykh OV, 2020 240 p[in Ukrainian].
6. Prokopenko O. V. Environmental marketing. Kiev. Knowledge, 2012. 319 p. [in Ukrainian].
7. Kaczynski AB Security, threats and risk: scientific concepts and mathematical methods. Kiev. IPNB, NASBU, 2004. 472 p.
8. Murashko IS Components and principles of sustainable development of the enterprise. Crimean Economic Bulletin. 2013. Ch. 2. № 03. S. 52–55.
9. Khilko MI Ecological safety of Ukraine: textbook .. Kyiv. 2017. 267 p.
10. Kuznetsov O. P. Cognitive modeling of poorly structured situations URL: http://posp.raai.org/data/posp2005/Kuznetsov/kuznetsov.html (accessed 23.05.2020).