SUSTAINABILITY OF THE COMPETITIVE POSITION OF ENGINEERING ENTERPRISES BY COSTS WHEN CHOOSING A CORPORATE CULTURE STRATEGY
The article is devoted to the stability of the competitive position of machine-building enterprises in terms of costs when choosing a strategy for the formation of corporate culture. It was found that the assessment of the competitiveness of machine-building enterprises in terms of costs is an important part of the analysis of the company’s position in the market. It is established that if entrepreneurs allow the final consumer the same goods, the costs will be different, so the main reasons for the difference in production costs. The types of costs for obtaining finished products at machinebuilding enterprises are considered. It is pointed out that in all the costs of enterprises the largest share is occupied by the costs of production. It is found outthat the cost of production determines the efficiency of the entire production process in enterprises. It is determined that in order to reduce costs at machine-building enterprises, unique competence is important, which is achieved as a result of long and effective work, in the future it becomes competitive and serves as a means of strengthening the competitive position. It is proved that the key positions are only those competencies that provide a strong competitive position to the company and the level of profitability above the industry average. It is substantiated that the unique competence of the enterprise becomes the basis for creating a strong competitive advantage. It is noted that the chances of success of the enterprise increase in the case when it has adequate and sufficiently competitive resources that fully provide a competitive advantage. The more cost and time it takes to reproduce a resource by competitors, the higher its competitive value. It is denied that all companies have weak competitively significant aspects, namely organizational problems, lack of assets, knowledge and resources. It was found that when developing a strategy it is necessary to take as a basis the resource on which the company will surpass competitors, ie unique experience, large reserves, strong competitive opportunities. The stability of the competitive position of machine-building enterprises is analyzed.
2. Androsova, O.F/ and Dubinina, S.M., 2017. Classification and allocation of overhead costs to international standards. Bulletin of Zaporizhia National University : a collection of scientific papers . Economic Sciences, № 3 (35), p. 7–13.
3. Cherep, A.V., 2013. The need to form a mechanism for motivating work in enterprises. Actual problems of economy, [online ] № 3, p. 134–148. Available: < http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/ape_2013_3_15 > [Accessed 01 February 2018].
4. Thompson Jr., Arthur, D. and Strickland III, L.J., 2006. Strategic management: concepts and situations for analysis. 12th ed. Moscow : Ed. Home “Williams”, 928 p.
5. Koryugin, A.V., 2016. The choice of strategy based on the analysis of the life cycle of a banking institution: the example of PJSC “Ukrinbank”. University scientific notes, № 2 (58), p. 274–284.
6. Krivovyazyuk, I.V. and Strilchuk, R.M., 2016. Management of strategic capabilities of machine-building enterprises. Actual problems of economy, № 9, p. 144–155.
7. Popovich, P.Ya. 2004. Economic analysis of business entities: a textbook. Ternopil : Economic Thought, 416 p.
8. Shkolnik, I.O., Kremen, V.M. and Kozmenko, S.M. 2015. Financial Management: a textbook. Kyiv : Center for Educational Literature, 488 p.
9. Chorna, OM, 2013. Economic content and issues of capital management of the real sector of the economy in Ukraine. Scientific Bulletin: Finance, Banking, Investment [ online ] №2, p. 48–56. Available: < http://www.irbis-nbuv.gov.ua/cgi-bin/irbis_nbuv/cgiirbis_64.exe?I21DBN=LINK&P21DBN=UJRN&Z21ID=&S21REF=10&S21CNR=20&S21STN=1&S21FMT=ASP >.