THE EVALUATION OF FACTORS OF BUSINESS PERFORMANCE ON MICRO-LEVEL
The article considers the issues of assessing the economic efficiency of enterprises. The problem of measuring the effectiveness of the organization is considered. The author considers the performance indicators of the enterprise at 3 levels: economic, sectoral, domestic. At each level, the author considers efficiency in terms of impact and significance for, respectively, enterprises, industries and economic systems. On this basis, the indicators of measuring the economic efficiency of economic entities are systematized. The main tasks of the analysis of efficiency of economic activity of the enterprises are defined. Modern approaches to its evaluation are studied. The author proposes a classification of factors influencing the efficiency of entrepreneurship.
2. Ganarsky V. Models of improving the efficiency of the company. Financial newspaper. Regional issue. 2018. № 20. pp. 12–13.
3. Goldstein D. Economic efficiency of interproduction cooperation: social aspects. Saratov : Izd-vo SGTU, 2018. 168 p.
4. Kozlov I. Effective enterprise management systems: success factors. Financial newspaper. Regional issue. 2018. № 22. S. 8.
5. Financial and credit encyclopedic dictionary / under the general. ed. A.G. Gryaznova. Moscow : Finance and Statistics, 2016. 1168 p.
6. Economic and legal dictionary / ed. A.N. Azriliana. Moscow : Institute of New Economy, 2014. 1088 p.