STRATEGIC PRIORITETI OF THE USE OF MANAGEMENT OF INDUSTRIAL ENTERPRISES COMPETITIVENESS
An estimation and strategic management of enterprise a competitiveness are investigated in the article. Considered basic conceptions of management and question of improvement of management innovations that is sent to the increase of competitiveness of enterprise. Reasonably, that the important aspect of the system of providing of the proper level of competitiveness of enterprise is a process of his evaluation, during that appear him strengths and weaknesses, hidden possibilities and potential threats, that in further gives an opportunity effectively to plan and develop activity on the basis of competitive edges. Determination of level of competitiveness of enterprise is the initial moment of planning of his activity and development of strategy of competitiveness. For functioning of organizationally-economic mechanism of providing of competitiveness of enterprise necessary system of estimation of competitiveness, that would take into account interests of investors, enterprises, consumers, state. Attention is accented on that absence of the only understanding stipulated the core concepts of competitiveness of enterprise ambiguousness of interpretation of this category. In modern market conditions enterprises operate in a competition environment. Drawn conclusion, that for providing of effective activity to the enterprises it is needed to study a competition environment, determine competitive edges and competitiveness. Certainly, that different approaches are to determination of competitiveness of enterprise. Drawn conclusion that competitiveness of enterprise it: comparative advantage, difference or relative description, index; property of management (subject of market relations) object to satisfy necessities; system of indexes of competitiveness and efficiency; total score of firmness of work of enterprise, effective use of resources, ability to resist or produce and sell off goods and services; ability to sustain competition at the market; touched market share; a criterion of exit of enterprise is to the commodity markets; flexibility and adaptivity; level of competense of enterprise; priority aspects of competitiveness are taking into account interests of the interested users of information about a competitiveness; quality and competitiveness of products that is produced. Drawn conclusion, that the levers of increase of level of competitiveness of enterprise are factors of competitiveness. Establishments of determinatives of competitiveness carry out after their influence and depending on aims and tasks of management a competitiveness.
2. Voronkova A. Support of competitive potential of enterprise: instructional medium. Kyiv: Technique, 2000. 152 p.
3. Davila T., Epshtein M., Shelton R. Working innovation: How to manage her, to measure her and obtain a benefit from her: instructional medium / after a scientific release T. Kozytskoi. Translation from English. Dnipropetrovsk: Balans Biznes Buks, 2007. 320 р.
4. Dykson P. Management marketing. P. Dykson: instructional medium. Translation from English. Moscow: CJSC «Publishing house BYNOM», 1998. 560 p.
5. Druker P. Management aimed at results: instructional medium. Translation from English – Moscow: Technological school of business, 1993. 192 p.
6. Maikl L., Vorks D., Khemfyll V. Swift innovations: instructional medium. Translation from English. Kyiv: Companion Group, 2006. 350 p.
7. Porter M. Competition: instructional medium. Moscow: Vyliams, 2005. 608 p.
8. Strategic management: textbook. Translation from English. N. Almazova. Moscow: LLC «Yzdatelstvo Prospekt», 2003. 336 p.
9. Tompson A., Stryklend A. Strategic management. Art of development and realization of strategy: textbook for institutions of higher learning. Translation from English. Moscow: Banky and byrzhy, UNITY, 1998. 576 p.
10. Fatkhutdynov R. Competitiveness: economy, strategy, management: textbook. Moscow: Maikl 2000. 351 p.
11. Porter M. Competition: textbook. Translation from English. Moscow: Publishing house « Williams », 2003. 496 p.
12. Fatkhutdynov R. Competitiveness: economy, strategy, management: textbook. Moscow: YNFRA-M, 2000. 612 p.
13. Mazaraki A. Trade enterprise: strategy, politics, competitive ability: monograph. Kyiv: Kyiv national university of trade and economics, 2010. P. 125.
14. Balabanova L. A management of enterprises a competitiveness is on the basis of marketing: monograph. Donetsk: Don HUET, 2004. 147 p.
15. Levytska A. Methods of estimation of competitiveness of enterprise: home and foreign going near classification: textbook. Mechanism of adjusting of economy, 2013, № 4, P. 155-161.
16. Karpenko E. Methodological going near the estimation of level of competitiveness of enterprises: textbook. Regionally horizons, 2000, № 2–3. P. 256– 259.
17. Altukhov P. Process going near providing of competitiveness of enterprise: textbook. Announcer of economic science of Ukraine, 2005. № 2. P.3–5.
18. Borysiuk I. Basic directions of increase of competitiveness of enterprise [Electronic resource]: Access mode: http://www.nbuv.gov.ua/old_jrn/e- journals/PSPE/2012_1/Eryomenko_112.htm.
19. Rybnytskyi D. The modern going is near the evaluation of competitiveness of enterprise: textbook. Scientific announcer UNFU of Ukraine. 2010. Producing 2019. P. 227–230.
20. Litvinova V. Graphic methods of research are in the analysis of level of competitiveness of products: textbook. Biznesinform № 4, 2012 P. 53-56.
21. Dykan V. The methodical going is near the estimation of competitiveness of : instructional medium. Announcer of economy of transport and industry. Series «Economy», 2011. Producing 36. P. 100–105.
22. Yatskovyi D. Modern methods of estimation of competitiveness of enterprise: instructional medium. Announcer of socio-economic researches, 2013, producing 4 (51). P. 183-188.