METHODS AND INSTRUMENTS OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY PROVIDING STRATEGIES
The main trend in recent times has been the impact of business on all aspects of society, which in turn, has increased the importance of corporate social responsibility. Business is directly related to the well-being of people, their material, social and intellectual needs, the reduction of inequality and the eradication of unemployment. The enterprises social responsibility is an objective stage in their further development, responding to the challenges of a world economy with a dynamically changing environment. The aim of the study is to support a strategic corporate social responsibility management approach that addresses the social needs of the external and internal environment of enterprises. The article proposes a scientific approach to the choice of methods and tools for strategic planning of enterprises social responsibility. The usage of generally accepted recommendations for the development of a company strategy to justify the stages of CSR strategy development has been proposed. Throughout the development of the Strategic Management Theory, the stages of strategy development have been formed, the usefulness of which is uncontroversial. The methodological basis of the study is a set of general scientific methods, such as theoretical synthesis, comparison, as well as a systematic approach to the development of coherent strategies for different levels of enterprise management, with an emphasis on CSR principles. The strategy development methodology includes the phases of mission and goal identification, strategic analysis, development of strategic options, selection of strategies and evaluation of strategy implementation. The content of each phase should therefore be consistent with the other strategies of the strategic management process in developing the CSR strategy. Certain tools are proposed for each stage of the CSR strategy management.
2. Lazorenko, O. & Кolyshko, R. (2008) Posybnyk z KSV. Bazova informatsiya z korporativnoy sotsialnoy vydpovidalnosti. Kyiv : Energia .96 p.
3. Mysko, G. & Tytarenko, I. (2018). Strategia rozvytku upravlinnya PRaT "Кyivstar" na zasadakh korporativnoy sotsialnoy vydpovidalnosti. [Strategy of development of management JSC «Kyivstar» on the basis of corporate social responsibility] Visnyk Odeskogo natsionalnogo ekonomichnogo universitetu. No. 8. P. 112-124. URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Nv_2018_8_10. [in Ukrainian].
4. Shmygol, N. (2009). Vprovadgennya elementiv korporativnoy sotsialnoy otvetstvennosti v systemy upravlinnya pydpryemstvom strategiyi: dokhid, efektyvnist. [Introducing elements of corporate social responsibility into the system of enterprise management strategy: efficiency, income]. Visnyk Zaporizkogo natsionalnogo universitetu. No. 1(4). P. 212-216. [in Ukrainian].
5. Drucker, P. The Practice of Management. Collins, 1993. 416. p. 62-63. [in English].
6. Chandler, A.D., Jr. Strategy and Structure: Chapters in the History of the Industrial Enterprise. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 1962. 297 р. [in English].
7. Ansoff, I. (1965). Corporate Strategy McGraw Hill, New York, Strategic Management Journal, vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 449-461. [in English].
8. Wissema, J. (1996). Management v podrazdeleniyakh firmy: predprinimatelstvo i koordinatsiya v detsentralizatsiyi kompanyiy. Moskow: Infra-M. 287 p. [in Russian].
9. Vykhanskiy, О. (1998). Strategicheskoye upravleniye. Moskow: Gardarika. 296 p. [in Russian].