CONTROLLING OF CREDIT DEBTS IN THE SYSTEM OF ANTI-CRISIS FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
The article deals with topical issues of introduction of controlling of credit debts in the system of anti-crisis financial management of the enterprise. It is noted that effective management of credit debts of industrial enterprises in the conditions of working capital deficit taking into account aspects of its strategic development and specific tactical goals is an integrity process in general involving modification and application of alternative concepts of capital management of the enterprise which is adequate to market transformational market economy of Ukraine. It is established that the mechanism of credit debts management is a part of the overall financial strategy, which is providing the most effective forms and conditions for raising borrowed capital from various sources in accordance with the needs of enterprise development. A method of liability analysis is proposed, the main task of which is to identify signs of insolvency of the enterprise and preventing its bankruptcy. The essence of the proposed method is to study the structure of liabilities, their turnover, to determine the degree of solvency and liquidity of the enterprise, as well as to calculate the maximum amount of liabilities under the influence of such factors as profit, of enterprise and circulating expenses assets. It is noted that the optimization of credit debts is an important aspect of the enterprise, as it is an integral part of modern business. Effective management and optimization of credit debts can be a relatively inexpensive and additional source of financial resources, and, consequently, an important element of the system of anticrisis financial management of the enterprise.
2. Blanc I. A. (2011). Upravlynnya finansovimy resursamy. [Financial resources management]. Kiyv: Omega-L. [in Ukrainian].
3. Butinets F. F. (20013). Economichniy analys: navchalniy posybnic. [Economic analysis: a textbook]. Zhytomyr: Ruta. [in Ukrainian].
4. Zaglada R. N. (2009). Kontroling yak Sistema effektivnogo upravlinnya pidpriemstvom. [Controlling as a system of effective enterprise management]. Economica – Economy, 4, 12-15 [in Ukrainian].
5. Gnatenko E. P. (2015). Analis spivvidnpshennya debitprskoy ta kreditorskoy zaborgovanosti pidpriemstva. [Analysis of the ratio of receivables and payables of the enterprise]. Naukoviy visnik MNU imeny V. O. Suhomlinskogo. Economichny nauki – Scientific Bulletin of MNU named after VO Sukhomlinsky. Economic sciences, 1(4), 38-42 [in Ukrainian].
6. Dombrovska N.R. (2015). Debitorska ta kreditorska zaborgovanosti: problem kvalifykastii. [Accounts receivable and payable: classification problems]. Inovastiyna economika – Innovative economy, 1(50), 182-87 [in Ukrainian].
7. Kolesnichenko V. E. (2016). Analis upravlinnya kreditorskoyu zaborgovanistyu. [Accounts payable management analysis]. Efectivna economika – Efficient economy, 3, 23-28 [in Ukrainian].
8. Novistka N. V. (2016). Teoretichny aspekti ponyat “debitorska zaborgovanist” I “kreditorska zaborgovanist” [Theoretical aspects of the concepts of “receivables” and “accounts payable”]. Aktualny problem economyki – Current economic problems, 2, 286-290 [in Ukrainian].