DEVELOPMENT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES OF ACMB MANAGEMENT IN THE CONTEXT OF MONITORING OF ACHIEVEMENTS OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
The article is devoted to substantiation and development of the project of the two-level information system of management of association of co-owners of multi-apartment building (ACMB) which creates conditions for monitoring and increase of the level of achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) at the level of housing management. Based on the analysis of the Sustainable Development Goals and the tasks for their achievement at the level of ACMB, a system of indicators and data acquisition mechanisms for monitoring the achievement of SDGs related to ACMB are proposed. It is determined that in Ukraine, there is no system for assessing the achievement of SDGs for housing and communal services, including ACMB. The necessity of developing an information system as a useful tool for data collection and analysis of the effectiveness of management decisions at the level of ACMB in the context of achieving SDGs is substantiated. A project of twolevel information system has been developed to manage and support the activities of ACMB. In particular, the functions for achieving the SDGs at the levels of the board of ACMB and local governments have been identified. The proposed solution provides the principle of openness and accessibility of information by consolidating data in a single information space. This system allows monitoring and analysis of indicators of achievement of SDGs, coordinate the activities of the board of ACMB and local governments, evaluate the results of activities for the development of ACMB, generate reports on their activities, including the use of data mining tools. The advantage of the proposed two-level system is that the subsystem of the first level does not have special requirements (for its implementation, developer, etc.), except for its interoperability. The proposed project can be used in the development of a comprehensive decision support system in the field of housing at the level of local government and self-government.
2. Jinsong Wu, Song Guo, Huawei Huang, William Liu, & Yong Xiang (2018). Information and Communications Technologies for Sustainable Development Goals: State-of-the-Art, Needs and Perspectives. IEEE. Retrieved from DOI: 10.1109/COMST.2018.2812301.
3. Yash Pujara, Pankaj Pathak, Archana Sharma, & Janki Govani (2019). Review on Indian Municipal Solid Waste Management practices for reduction of environmental impacts to achieve sustainable development goals. Journal of Environmental Management, 248. Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jenvman.2019.07.009.
4. Harshit Khandelwal, Arun Kumar Thalla, Sunil Kumar, & Rakesh Kumar (2019). Life cycle assessment of municipal solid waste management options for India. Bioresource Technology, 288. Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biortech.2019.121515/
5. Abdul-Wadood Moomen, Michela Bertolotto, Pierre Lacroix, & David Jensen (2019). Inadequate adaptation of geospatial information for sustainable mining towards agenda 2030 sustainable development goals. Journal of Cleaner Production, 238. Retrieved from DOI: 10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.117954.
6. Boccaletti, G., Loffler, M., & Oppenheim, J. (2008). How IT can cut carbon emissions. Retrieved from https://kyotoclub.org/docs/mckinsey_it_ott08.pdf.
7. Managing the company’s carbon footprint The emerging role of ICT: A report from the Economist Intelligence Unit 2008. Retrieved from http://graphics.eiu.com/upload/ATandT_Cisco.pdf.
8. Nigel P. Melville, & Stephen M. Ross (2010). Information systems innovation for environmental sustainability. MIS Quarterly, 34 (1), 1–21. Retrieved from https://www.misq.org/downloadable/download/ linkSample/link_id/838/.
9. Richard T.Watson, Marie-Claude Boudreau, & Adela J. Chen (2010). Information systems and environmentally sustainable development: energy informatics and new directions for the is community. MIS Quarterly, 34 (1), 23–38. Retrieved from https://www.idi.ntnu.no/emner/tdt50/10-6145a62a87c174dd19b78d79938cf02046c7.pdf.
10. Marianovych, M.E. (2019). Natsionalni indykatory dosiahnennia tsilei staloho rozvytku ta yikh rol u poriadku dennomu OON do 2030 roku [National indicators of achieving the Sustainable Development Goals and their roles in the United Nations Agenda by 2030]. Innovatsiina ekonomika – Innovative economy, 5-6. Retrieved from http://inneco.org/index.php/innecoua/article/view/79 [in Ukrainian].
11. Topchii, O.O. (2019). Zavdannia ta priorytety reformuvannia zhytlovo-komunalnoho hospodarstva na zasadakh staloho rozvytku [Tasks and priorities of housing and communal services reform on the basis of sustainable development]. Visnyk KhNAU im. V. V. Dokuchaieva. Seriia “Ekonomichni nauky” – Bulletin of KhNAU named after V.V. Dokuchaeva. Series “Economic Sciences”, 4 (1), 201–212. Retrieved from http://dspace.knau.kharkov.ua/jspui/handle/123456789/2018 [in Ukrainian]
12. Cherep, A.V., & Urusova, Z.P. (2017). Avtomatyzatsiia OSBB yak instrument upravlinnia zhytlovo-komunalnym hospodarstvom v Ukraini [Automation of condominiums as a tool for housing and communal services management in Ukraine]. Intelekt XXI – Intellect XXI, 5, 119–123. Retrieved from http://www.intellect21.nuft.org.ua/journal/2017/2017_5/23.pdf [in Ukrainian].
13. Peter Jones, Martin George Wynn, David Hillier, & Daphne Comfort (2017). The Sustainable Development Goals and Information and Communication Technologies. Indonesian Journal of Sustainability Accounting and Management, 1(1), 1–15. Retrieved from DOI: 10.28992/ijsam.v1i1.22.
14. Kovalivska, S.V. (2019). Bahatorivnevyi monitorynh ta otsinka dosiahnennia tsilei staloho rozvytku yak skladova mekhanizmu publichnoho upravlinnia na osnovi suchasnykh informatsiinykh tekhnolohii [Multilevel monitoring and evaluation of the achievement of sustainable development goals as a component of the mechanism of public administration based on modern information technologies]. Derzhava ta rehiony. Seriia: Derzhavne upravlinnia – State and regions. Series: Public Administration, 4 (68), 115–122. Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.32840/1813-3401-2019-4-19 [in Ukrainian].
15. Peretvorennia nashoho svitu: Poriadok dennyi u sferi staloho rozvytku do 2030 roku: Rezoliutsiia, pryiniata Heneralnoiu Asambleieiu OON 25 veresnia 2015 roku [Transforming our world: The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development: Resolution adopted by the UN General Assembly on 25 September 2015]. Retrieved from https://www.undp.org/content/dam/ukraine/docs/SDGreports/Agenda2030_UA.pdf [in Ukrainian].
16. Nestorenko, T.V. (2012). Teoretychni osnovy staloho rozvytku zhytlovo-komunalnoho hospodarstva [Theoretical foundations of sustainable development of housing and communal services]. Mekhanizm rehuliuvannia ekonomiky – The mechanism of economic regulation, 1, 182–187 [in Ukrainian].