THE CHOICE OF THE MODEL OF DIAGNOSTIC THE PROBABILITY OF BANKRUPTCY OF THE ENTERPRISE ON THE BASIS OF ADDITIVE CONVOLUTION IN THE CONTEXT OF ASSESSMENT ITS SANITATION CAPACITY
In the article the essence of the concept of “crisis” is revealed. Researchers’ scientific works are analyzed and the most thorough interpretation of such economic category as “enterprise sanitation” is determined: a set of consistent, interrelated measures of financial and economic, production and technical, organizational and social nature aimed at bringing the business entity out of crisis and recovery or achieving its profitability and competitiveness in the long term. The purpose of the enterprise sanitation is highlighted. It is noted that the main criterion for deciding of the sanitation or liquidation of the enterprise is its sanitation capacity and this definition is described. The general preconditions of sanitation capacity are indicated. A broader view of the preconditions for the sanitation capacity of the enterprise is presented, according to which they are divided into legal, general and economic, resource, financial and economic. It is established that successful sanitation of the enterprise is not possible without effective management of sanitation capacity. Two approaches to the interpretation of the concept are indicated. The structural and logical scheme of the process of managing the sanitation capacity of the enterprise is proposed, which is focused on timely diagnostic of the level of sanitation capacity of the enterprise, identification of strategic gaps between existing and desired levels and development of a program of measures to improve sanitation capacity, using the appropriate sanitation strategy and appropriate tools for its recovery. It is determined that the assessment of sanitation capacity is an effective tool to determine the insolvency of the enterprise and its ability not only to overcome the crisis, to determine the factors that led to lower levels of its individual elements, but also to prevent crises. It is noted that the diagnostic of the probability of bankruptcy of the enterprise has a significant impact on the assessment of sanitation capacity. A multicriteria choice of models of diagnostic the probability of bankruptcy of domestic enterprises on the basis of additive convolution is made.
2. Bulovych, T.V. (2009). Osnovni pidkhody do vyznachennia rezultatyvnosti upravlinnia sanatsiinoiu spromozhnistiu pidpryiemstva [The main approaches to determining the effectiveness of management of the rehabilitation capacity of the enterprise]. VISNYK Donetskoho universytetu ekonomiky ta prava – BULLETIN of Donetsk University of Economics and Law, 2, 174-178. Retrieved from https://studfile.net/preview/5015031/ [in Ukrainian]
3. Verbivska, L.V., Kushnir, I.V., Romaniuk, A.S. (2018). Diahnostyka kryzovoho stanu pidpryiemstv u suchasnykh umovakh hospodariuvannia [Diagnosis of the crisis of enterprises in modern economic conditions]. Molodyi vchenyi – A young scientist, 12(64), 250–255. Retrieved from http://molodyvcheny.in.ua/files/journal/2018/12/60.pdf [in Ukrainian]
4. Karvatska, N.S. (2008). Orhanizatsiino-ekonomichnyi mekhanizm sanatsii pidpryiemstv mashynobuduvannia [Organizational and economic mechanism of rehabilitation of machine-building enterprises]. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. Khmelnytskyi : KhNU. [in Ukrainian]
5. Lisnichuk, O.A. (2016). Finansove upravlinnia sanatsiinoiu spromozhnistiu pidpryiemstv Ukrainy [Financial management of rehabilitation capacity of Ukrainian enterprises]. Candidate’s thesis. Irpin : NUSFSU. [in Ukrainian]
6. Pihul, N.H., Semenets, V.P. (2019). Sutnist ta znachennia sanatsii pidpryiemstva v suchasnykh umovakh hospodariuvannia [The essence and significance of the rehabilitation of the enterprise in modern business conditions]. Ekonomika i suspilstvo – Еconomy and society, 20, 359–365. Retrieved from https://www.economyandsociety.in.ua/index.php/journal/article/view/34. [in Ukrainian]
7. Romanovych, O.O., Svystun, L.A. (2017). Kryzovi yavyshcha u diialnosti ukrainskykh pidpryiemstv ta metody yikh diahnostyky [Crisis phenomena in the activity of Ukrainian enterprises and methods of their diagnostics]. Molodyi vchenyi – A young scientist, 11(51), 1295–1299. Retrieved from http://molodyvcheny.in.ua/files/journal/2017/11/310.pdf [in Ukrainian]
8. Tereshchenko, O.O. (2004). Finansova sanatsiia ta bankrutstvo pidpryiemstv [ Financial rehabilitation and bankruptcy of enterprises]. Kyiv : KNEU. [in Ukrainian]
9. Cherep, A.V. (2006). Finansova sanatsiia ta bankrutstvo subiektiv hospodariuvannia [Financial rehabilitation and bankruptcy of business entities]. Kyiv : Kondor. [in Ukrainian]
10. Cherep, A.V., Romanchenko, O.O. (2010). Teoretychni aspekty otsinky sanatsiinoho potentsialu vitchyznianykh pidpryiemstv [Theoretical aspects of assessing the rehabilitation potential of domestic enterprises]. Finansovokredytna diialnist: problemy teorii ta praktyky – Financial and credit activities: problems of theory and practice, 8, vol. 1, 105–110. Retrieved from http://fkd.org.ua/article/view/29507/26464 [in Ukrainian]
11. Cherep, O.H., Pavlenko, A.I. (2019). Doslidzhennia sutnosti ta struktury sanatsiinoho potentsialu pidpryiemstva [Research of the essence and structure of the rehabilitation potential of the enterprise]. Ekonomichnyi prostir – Economic space, 150, 71–75. Retrieved from http://www.prostir.pdaba.dp.ua/index.php/journal/ article/download/364/354/[in Ukrainian]
12. Altman, E.I. (1968). Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis and the Prediction of Corporate Bankruptcy. The Journal of Finance, 4, 589–609. Retrieved from https://www.raggeduniversity.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/FINANCIAL-RATIOS-DISCRIMINANT-ANALYSIS-AND.pdf.
13. Conan, J., Holder, М. (1979). Explicative variables of performance and management control. Thesis PhD, CERG. Universite Paris Dauphine. 520 р.
14. Springate, Gordon L.V. (1978). Predicting the Possibility of Failure in a Canadian Firm. Unpublished M.B.A. Research Project, Simon Fraser University. 200 p.
15. Chesser, D. (1974). Predicting loan noncompliance. Journal of Commercial Bank Lending, 58, 28–38.