FINANCIAL STATUS DIAGNOSIS AS AN ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT INSTRUMENT
The stages of carrying out the process of financial diagnostics as a tool for ensuring the viability of enterprises are suggested. It is established that if you consistently adhere to the proposed steps, the company will be able to achieve effective viability. It has been determined that, in order to maintain a sound financial position, business leaders need to have timely diagnostics of financial performance indicators that will help identify existing problems in the enterprise and properly coordinate bankruptcy prevention activities. According to the aggregate balance, the type of financial stability of the studied enterprise is established, by determining the degree of sufficiency of own or borrowed working capital for production and sales activities. Diagnosis of financial and economic indicators of the investigated enterprise is carried out on the basis of assessment of property status, liquidity (solvency), financial stability, profitability and business activity. It has been established that financial diagnostics, as a tool for ensuring the viability of the enterprise, allows to identify deficiencies and problems in the activity of the enterprise, and through systematic financial analysis, it is possible to accurately diagnose and identify the causes of any negative or positive indicators and trends. It is determined that to make rational and effective management decisions to achieve all the goals and objectives of the enterprise, it is necessary to conduct financial diagnostics of the entity.
2. Saprykina, L.M., Shipil K.I. (2012). Diahnostyka finansovoho stanu pidpryyemstva yak osnova zabezpechennya yoho ekonomichnoyi bezpeky [Diagnosis of the financial state of the enterprise as a basis for ensuring its economic security]. Efektyvna ekonomika – An efficient economy, 11. Retrieved from: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=1577 [in Ukrainian].
3. Savchuk, D. (2014). Finansova diahnostyka yak skladova antykryzovoho kontrolinhu na pidpryyemstvi [Financial diagnostics as a component of crisis control at the enterprise]. Ekonomist – Economist, 11, 41-44.
4. Biba, V.V., Vine, T.V. (2015). Diahnostyka ta prohnozuvannya finansovo-ekonomichnoho stanu pidpryyemstva [Diagnosis and forecasting of the financial and economic state of the enterprise]. Ekonomika ta derzhava – Economy and the State, 5, 110-113 [in Ukrainian].
5. Bilyk, M.D., Pavlovskaya, O.V., Pryvalyak, N.M., Nevmerzhitskaya, N. Yu. (2005). Finansovyy analiz: navch.posib [Financial Analysis: Tutorial]. Kyiv: KNEU [in Ukrainian].
6. Lysenko, Yu.G., Timohin, V.N., Rudensky R.A. (2009). Metodolohyya modelyrovanyya zhyznesposobnykh system v ékonomyke: monohrafyya [A methodology for modeling viable systems in economics: a monograph]. Donetsk: Southeast Ltd. [in Ukrainian].
7. Martynenko, V.P. (2006). Stratehiya zhyttyezdatnosti pidpryyemstv promyslovosti: navch. posib. [Sustainability Strategy for Industrial Enterprises: Tutorial. Tool]. Kyiv: Center for Educational Literature [in Ukrainian].
8. Galkina, N.V. (2019). Obespechenye zhyznesposobnosty predpryyatyya v uslovyyakh ynnovatsyonnoho tekhnolohycheskoho razvytyya [Ensuring the viability of an enterprise in the conditions of innovative technological development]. Yzvestyya vuzov. Hornyy zhurnal – Higher education news. Mountain Journal, 5, 83–91 [in Ukrainian].
9. Savchuk, S.I. (2003). O sootnoshenyy ponyatyy konkurentosposobnosty produktsyy y predpryyatyy. Metodolohycheskye aspekty [On the relation between the concepts of competitiveness of products and enterprises. Methodological aspects]. Ekonomika: problemy teoriyi ta praktyky – Economics: problems of theory and practice, 186(1), 57–68 [in Ukrainian].
10. Andryushchenko, I.E. (2017). Praktychna realizatsiya metodolohichnoho pidkhodu shchodo otsinyuvannya zhyttyezdatnosti promyslovoho pidpryyemstva. [Practical implementation of a methodological approach to assessing the viability of an industrial enterprise]. Investytsiyi: praktyka ta dosvid – Investment: practice and experience, 3, 38-41 [in Ukrainian].
11. Cherep, A.V. Khudoley, L.V. (2015). Osoblyvosti otsinky finansovo-ekonomichnoyi bezpeky pidpryyemstv mashynobuduvannya [Features of assessment of financial and economic security of machine-building enterprises]. Visnyk ZNU. Ekonomichni nauky – ZNU Bulletin. Economic sciences, 3 (27), 33-40 [in Ukrainian].
12. Tyutyunnik, Yu. M., Dorogan-Pisarenko, L. O., Tyutyunnik, S. V. (2016). Finansovyy analiz: navch. posib [Financial analysis: textbook. Tool]. Poltava: PDAA [in Ukrainian].