INNOVATION POLICY AT INDUSTRIAL ENTERPRISES OF ZAPORIZHZHIA REGION
It is determined that innovation is a one-of-a-kind process that integrates science, economics, business and management. The essence of the concept of "innovation" is defined by the author, which is proposed to be considered as a process that, through complex changes in technology and management, leads to an improvement in the quality of products and a decrease in their cost. The principles of innovation policy have been improved, which have been expanded to take into account the existing theoretical framework and the advantages of strategic parameters based on purposefulness, comprehensiveness, systematic nature and taking into account the market environment. It is determined that the competent implementation of innovative policy by the enterprise provides a stable increase in labor productivity and allows to halve the cost of production produced by a certain enterprise, so it is impossible not to pay special attention to the innovation policy of industrial enterprises of Zaporizhzhya region, in particular the metallurgical plant of PJSC "Zaporizhstal". The issues of the essence of innovation activity in general are discussed and the classification of innovation processes is given. The results of activity of industrial enterprises of Zaporizhzhya region from 2011 to 2017 are analyzed. The innovative activity of industrial enterprises of Zaporizhzhia region on the example of PJSC "Zaporizhstal" is substantiated and the author's suggestions on forming of effective innovative policy of the enterprise are presented. The factors of positive and negative influence on development and course of innovative activity of industrial enterprise on the example of PJSC "Zaporizhstal" are determined. The study found that the catalyst for the development of innovative activity of an industrial enterprise may be cooperation with similar enterprises to transfer skills, knowledge, technologies, production methods, production patterns, which will ensure the development of scientific and technological progress by creating new products, processes, materials and services.
2. Verba, V.A. & Novikova, I.V. (2003). Metodychni rekomendatsii z otsinky innovatsiinoho potentsialu pidpriiemstva [Methodical recommendations for evaluation of innovative potential of the enterprise]. (№3) Problemy nauky [in Ukrainian].
3. Denysenko, M.P. & Ryzhenko, Ya.V. (2007). Stratehichna misiia innovatsiinoi diialnosti ta shliakhy ii aktyvizatsii v Ukraini [Strategic mission of innovation activity and ways of its activation in Ukraine]. (№6) Problemy nauky
4. Zharikov, I. A., Zharikov, V. V., Odnolko, V. H. & Yevseichev, A. I. (2009). Upravleniie innovatsionnymi protsessami [Management of innovation processes]. Tambov: Izd-vo Tamb. hos. tekhn. un-ta [in Russian].
5. Kokurin, D.I. (2001). Innovatsionnaia dieiatelnost [Innovative activity]. Moscow: Ekzamien [in Russian].
6. Koiuda, O.P. & Kolisnychenko, V.F. (2009). Innovatsiina diialnist: vid otsinky pryvablyvosti do investytsiinoho zabezpechennia [Innovative activity: from appraisal of attractiveness to investment support]. Kharkiv: KHNEU
7. Kraus, N.M. (2013). Innovatsiinyi protses yak osnova formuvannia mekhanizmu innovatsiinoi infrastruktury: instytutsionalnyi aspekt [The innovation process as a basis for the formation of the mechanism of innovation infrastructure: institutional aspect]. Poltava: Naukovyi visnyk Poltavskoho universytetu ekonomiky i torhivli
8. Ratushniak, O.H. & Lialiuk, O.H. (2015). Analiz innovatsiinoi aktyvnosti promyslovykh pidpryiemstv Ukrainy [Analysis of innovative activity of industrial enterprises of Ukraine]. Kharkiv: Visnyk KHNU [in Ukrainian].
9. Pokropyvnyi, S.F. (1999). Ekonomika pidpryiemstva [Enterprise economy]. Kyiv: Vydavnytstvo KNEU
10. Tarasova, O.V. (2012). Teoretyko-metodolohichni osnovy innovatsiinoi diialnosti pidpryiemstv [Theoretical and methodological foundations of enterprise innovative activity]. Ekonomika kharchovoi promyslovosti. №1 p. 37–41.
11. Fatkhudinov, R.A. (2008). Innovatsionnyi menedzhment [Innovative management]. Saint-Petersburg: Pitier press [in Russian].
12. Fedulova, L.I. & Shovkun, I.A. (2010). Pidhody do formuvannia diievoi innovatsiinoi stratehii [Approaches to formation of effective innovative strategy of Ukraine]. Nauka ta innovatsii. № 3 p.5-15.
13. Illiashenko, S.Yu. (2008). Marketinh innovatsiiiI innovatsii v marketinhu [Marketing of innovations and innovations in marketing]. Sumy: VTD “Universytetska knyga” [in Ukrainian].