ANALYSIS OF THE USE OF LABOR RESOURCES IN THE INDUSTRIAL SECTOR OF THE ECONOMY
The article examines the problematic aspects of efficient use of labor resources and theoretical principles, scientific and methodological approaches, practical recommendations for assessing the efficiency of labor resources. It is established that the efficiency of labor resources is the main component necessary for the continuity of social production, as well as the formation and development of man in labor. Based on this, scientific works on this issue were considered, which accumulate the best achievements of economic and managerial thought, which determine the suitability of existing concepts and models to modern conditions, explain new phenomena in the field of labor. During the writing of the article, an assessment of the efficiency of the use of labor resources in an agricultural enterprise was conducted. Examining the dynamics of the average annual number of employees, it was found that over the past decade there has been a significant reduction in the average annual number of employees both in Ukraine as a whole and at the studied enterprise. The existing system of incentives at the enterprise is analyzed and the main directions of solving the problems of incentives are revealed. Recommendations for improving the efficiency of labor resources and improving the system of incentives for employees at the studied enterprise have been developed. The stages of the incentive system are proposed, which will allow to obtain a reasonable incentive program, maximally aimed at the specifics of the enterprise. The main conditions for improving the material incentives for hired labor are also identified. The obtained results are the basis for further deepening of scientific understanding of: the process of use of labor resources at enterprises, increasing the efficiency of labor resources, their impact on the results of production and economic activities of enterprises.
2. Boyko, O.O. (2015). Trudovi resursy pidpryiemstva: sutnist, struktura ta yikh vplyv na diialnist pidpryiemstva [Enterprise labor resources: nature, structure and their influence on enterprise activity]. Bibliotechnyi visnyk – Library Bulletin, 14-19. Retrieved from https://zenodo.org/record/18070/files/03_2_boyko-6.pdf [in Ukrainian].
3. Gerasymchuk, V.I. (2001). Problema vdoskonalennia struktury i yakosti robochoi syly ta shliakhy yii rozviazannia [The problem of improving the structure and quality of the workforce and the ways of its solution]. Kyiv: Ukrainian Institute for Social Research [in Ukrainian].
4. Davidyuk, T.V. (2013). Trudovi resursy, trudovyi potentsial, robocha syla, liudskyi kapital: vzaiemozviazok katehorii [Manpower, labor potential, labor force, human capital: the relationship of categories]. Visnyk Zhytomyrskoho derzhavnoho tekhnolohichnoho universytetu – Bulletin of Zhytomyr state technological university, 1(47), 30-35 [in Ukrainian].
5. Libanova, E.M. (2003). Rynok truda [The labor market]. Kyiv: Center for educational literature [in Russian].
6. Terekhin, S.V. (2014). Vydy ta zasoby analizu efektyvnosti vykorystannia trudovykh resursiv pidpryiemstvom [Types and means of analysis of efficiency of use of labor resources of the enterprise]. Suchasni problemy ekonomiky ta pidpryiemnytstvo – Modern problems of economy and entrepreneurship, 13, 269-273 [in Ukrainian].
7. Titikova, A.A. (2012). Trudovyi potentsial pidpryiemstva [Labor potential of the enterprise]. Ekonomichni nauky. Seriia «Ekonomika ta menedzhment» – Economic sciences. Economics and management series, 9(2), 518-523 [in Ukrainian].
8. Wilhelm, W. (1990). Revitalizing the human resource management function in a mature, large corporation. Human Resource Management, 29(2), 129-144 [in English].
9. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Retrieved from http: www.ukrstat.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].